Chapter 76-80

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 76 Blackening 076% Rong Shen has fallen into a demon.

    Rong Shen was enchanted.

    The cinnabar mole between his eyebrows was flickering and bleeding all the time, and Yaoyao pressed him for a long time to no avail.

    The blood moon was in the sky, and the surrounding demonic energy hovered above the two of them. The barrier formed by Yaoyao was weak, so I was worried that it would be discovered by Zhuang Xingyuan and the others. After exhausting all methods, Yaoyao finally scratched her wrist. She tried to drip blood into Rong Shen's mouth, and the method worked.

    "Yun Jing, calm down quickly." Yaoyao hugged Rong Shen tightly.

    Rong Shen breathed lightly and leaned on her shoulder, falling into a semi-coma because of the pain. Hearing Yaoyao's voice, he struggled to open his eyes, caressed Yaoyao's cheek with his hand, and said, "Don't cry."

    Yaoyao didn't cry, but fell into the predicament of Rong Shen's infatuation, her tears welled up in her eyes, The appearance of holding on to not cry is even more distressing.

    "I don't cry."

    At this time, she comforted Rong Shen in turn, "So don't be afraid of Yun Jing, let's find a way together."

    Isn't it a demon? it does not matter.

    Yaoyao's fingers trembled as she wiped the blood from Rong Shen's forehead again and again, she seemed to comfort herself and Rong Shen, "It's a big deal, we won't go back to the Misty Sect, let's find a remote town, really, If you really want to be discovered by the sect, if they dare to chase and kill you, we will go to the Demon Realm."

    There is always a way, yes, there is no way out, they still have a lot of ways.

    Rong Shen woke up a lot, he straightened up and asked Yaoyao, "Aren't you afraid?"

    He was in a demon. Yaoyao once told him that if he fell into a demon, she would be afraid, very, very afraid.

    At this moment, he was full of evil spirits, his hair was covered with blood, and he was no longer as gentle and clean as before.

    This is what Yaoyao is most afraid of, but she said, "I'm not afraid."

    "Even if you fall into the devil's way and Yun Jing is still Yun Jing, I will still be your Yaoyao." It's just a pity that her little white flower is about to disappear. .

    Rong Shen's pupils were constantly changing between black and red. With the purification of Yaoyao's blood, the surging demonic energy returned to his body, and Rong Shen temporarily suppressed the demonic nature in his body.

    "This barrier can't hold anymore, let's get out of here."

    Yaoyao helped Rong Shen up, and when she left, she turned her head to look back and saw that Bai Li's body was soaked in blood and a blood hole was opened in her chest. , with his eyes wide open and terrified.

    Not long after they left, the barrier blocking them dissipated.

    Yan Hechen, Zhuang Xingyuan and Zhuang Xinghan came to notice the abnormality. Zhuang Xinghan hurried to the pool of blood. When he saw the corpse lying in the pool of blood, he screamed in fright, "It's Li'er!"

    Zhuang Xingyuan stepped forward with his spirit After probing hard, strands of black gas flowed out of the corpse, and he was startled, "It's the devil."