Chapter 26-30

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 26 Blackening 026% Internal test: Cubs are playing hooligans.

    Tick-tick-tick-tick-

    bright blood dripped down the arm, blossoming into blood flowers.

    Yaoyao deliberately wore the white dress that Rong Shen bought for her today. She was used to wearing brightly colored dresses. The white dress fluttered like a small camellia. Rong Shen only praised her that she looked good in the white dress this morning. It was stained with blood and became extremely piercing to the eyes.

    Rong Shen was right, the pain could indeed make her regain consciousness for a short time.

    Zhuang Xinghan couldn't understand Yaoyao's intentions, he just thought that she was wasting her energy and threw a blow with one hand.

    A strand of long hair drifted down in midair, if Yaoyao hadn't retreated in time, he would have been severely injured by the spiritual force pushed by Zhuang Xinghan. Even so, her combed hairstyle was scattered, the flower hairpins fell on the ground and scattered into several pieces, Yaoyao's black hair draped over her shoulders.

    ... This is the hair that Rong Shen personally helped her with this morning.

    Yaoyao touched the tip of her hair and looked down the stage, and found Rong Shen at a glance.

    Rong Shen loves cleanliness, and likes to wear frosted white robes the most on weekdays. Under the clothes of the blue and black palaces, he is the only one who is as clean as a banished immortal. Now this exiled immortal's body is tensed and pale, her dark pupils fall tightly on her face, and her thin lips are slightly open as if she is saying something.

    [Yaoyao, come down quickly. 】

    【We admit defeat. 】

    Yaoyao's pointed little ears moved, and Bai Nen's face was blocked by the broken hair, and Rong Shen's voice was unsteady.

    Is he worried about her?

    Yaoyao was still able to laugh at this time, she was lined by her long black hair, her cheeks were snow-white and her pupils were black, her smile was very childish.

    It is impossible for Yaoyao to admit defeat to Zhuang Xinghan because of Rong Shen's worries about her at the moment.

    After the initial pain passed, Yaoyao was again affected by the Beast Control Song, and she was in a trance. She shook her head and tried to stay awake.

    "Yaoyao!" Yan Hechen's voice in the audience panicked.

    The pain caused Yaoyao's attention to be extremely concentrated, and she drew a few blood talismans in a row in the void. The blood talisman was so powerful that Zhuang Xinghan quickly blocked it with both hands, but was pushed to the edge of the high platform because of the suppression of his cultivation.

    "Ah, Zhuang Xinghan is going to lose!" Someone said in surprise.     Then someone answered: "She deserves to lose! Every time she competes, she severely hurts her classmate, and this time she dares to

    bully the ancient beasts openly."

Now Yaoyao can be considered to be the sect’s savior, otherwise she will hurt more fellow sects in the future, and maybe it will be our turn.”

    “That’s right! Little mythical beast, get her down!”

    Zhuang Xinghan said these words Hearing it all into his ears, he just gritted his teeth to bear Yaoyao's blood talisman, and almost stopped and stepped back.