Chapter 41-45

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 41 Blackening 041% The first order of temperament transformation.

...

Because he lost the test, after returning to Wuji Hall, Rong Shen knelt outside Yinyue's hall for a whole day.

He didn't care if he was injured, he just knelt straight in the blood clothes, and Yaoyao was blocked by him from the hall. Like an abandoned pet.

As long as Rong Shen knelt inside, Yaoyao stayed outside.

It wasn't until nightfall that the heavy hall door slowly opened, Yin Yuehan came out from the inside with a cold face, and asked him condescendingly, "Do you know what's wrong?"

Rong Shen felt that he was right, but thinking of the poor little cub who was still pitifully guarding outside the hall, So he replied: "The disciple knows

it's wrong." He also said in the same month that he played with Zi Lian, but he would never do such a thing, and now he is wrong to his master, the same, In truth, he didn't think he was wrong.

What is right and what is wrong; what is good and what is bad, Rong Shen can't tell the difference. He was very tired during this time, so he didn't want to bother to think about these complicated things.

The cinnabar mole between the eyebrows was slightly hot, Yin Yue should have seen his thoughts, so she raised her hand and gave him a slap, the crisp sound woke the sleeping little beast outside, anxiously slapped the barrier and was stopped again and again .

"Do you still remember what I taught you before?" Yin Yue slapped Rong Shen heavily, leaving clear fingerprints on his cheek.

Because the injury on his back had made him unable to sleep for several nights, Rong Shen didn't feel much about the slap, and he replied in a hoarse voice: "Be devoted to the Dao, neither greed nor jealous, neither love nor hate, Be tolerant to others, and do good deeds to transcend others."

But, who came to transcend him again?

"Just remember it."

Yin Yue leaned over slightly and looked at Rong Shen with cold pupils, "You give this seat a good care of your heart."

If he had any thoughts of going bad, he would not forgive him. took him.

The faint voice dissipated in the breeze, along with Dao Zun Yinyue.

Rong Shen moved his numb body and finally got up from the ground. As he walked out of the hall, the barrier beside the door also dissipated, Yaoyao's legs were numb after sitting for so long, she wanted to get up and fell to the ground, and finally Rong Shen helped her up.

"Silly cub, let's go." Rong Shen touched her drooping ears.

Yaoyao threw herself into his arms, looking at the red marks on Rong Shen's cheeks, the mist in her angry eyes spread, she gently wiped the blood from the corners of his lips with her fingertips and asked, "Does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt . ." Rong Shen replied.

If it weren't for Yaoyao's actions, he wouldn't even feel the blood dripping from the corners of his lips.

He was seriously injured, and now the wounds on his body are also numb. He insisted on taking a bath in Lingquan for half an hour to adjust his breath. He carefully wiped the crystal white flower on his wrist, but the crystal absorbed his blood. It was wiped clean, but there was a very light powder on the inside.