Chapter 106-110

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 106 Blackening 106% Follow me? 【Add tail】

    In the Temple of Promise.

    Yaoyao stuffed two custard buns into her mouth in a row.

    When she was in a bad mood and extremely hungry, she liked stuffing her mouth with food to relieve her tension, as if the more stuffed her mouth, the safer she would be.

    The food on the table was full of flavor and taste. Yaoyao chewed a few bites and stuffed two custard buns in her mouth. She overestimated her savings. Swallowing in a hurry was choked.

    When she was in a hurry to find soup, Rong Shen walked along the winding corridor and stopped in front of her house.

    The Hualings felt the coercion approaching, and fluttered their wings to hide in the flowers. Yaoyao didn't know what was going on outside. She was choked at the same time and realized that Yan and Chen were a little strange just now.

    There was a crane on the peak that was going crazy and was ramming around. Couldn't he instruct her to lock the doors and windows? Why put a barrier outside her room, so what if she wants to go out?

    Before she had time to think about it, Yaoyao was choking on the four custard buns and couldn't breathe properly, and she refused to spit it out because of the stubbornness of the foodie, so she rummaged through the table for soup.

    At the same time, Rong Shen had already walked to the door of Yaoyao's room. The Golden Light Barrier had spent most of the master's cultivation, guarding the soft and white little beast in the room, Rong Shen stretched out his slender fingers to probe. , The pulp of the finger collided with the enchantment, making a crackling sound of sparks.

    Yaoyao didn't hear it.

    The table is full of dazzling meals. In order to prevent the food from getting cold, Yan Hechen carefully covered most of the dishes with bowl covers.

    Yaoyao was so uncomfortable being choked, her eyes were sore that tears began to flow out, she had no choice but to put her right hand into her mouth and open another bowl cover with her left.

    ...another plate of buns.

    For the first time, Yaoyao disliked too much food on the table. She rummaged through the soup like a blind box, and in a crisp sound of bowls and plates, bang—

    like something violently slammed into the wall , After the heavy muffled sound, there were light footsteps.

    Yaoyao turned her head blankly, only to see someone's reflection in the hall outside, followed by a dark red robe showing, a tall and straight man slowly walked into the inner room, with white skin and beautiful eyebrows imprinted with the mark of the devil , this familiar face is Rong Shen.

    "Hmm..." Yaoyao's pupils were involuntarily rounded, her moist eyes and puffed cheeks filled with food made her look more and more like a cute hamster.

    Rong Shen stopped three steps away from Yaoyao, his eyes swept across the table in front of him, a swirl of curvature hung on his lips, "It seems that Junior Brother Yan didn't lie to me, you are still alive." The

    word 'alive' was pronounced softly and lowly . , but very clear.

    Rong Shenyin lowered his dark red eyes and lifted his eyelashes to restore his dark eyes. He stood still, "What's wrong?"