Chapter 111-115

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 111 Blackening 111% Turn on the sweet seclusion mode.

    The chains scratched Rong Shen's neck, and strands of blood spilled from his slender scars. The man was dressed in dark red and had an unparalleled appearance. His blood-drenched appearance was accompanied by red marks on his cheeks, like a ghost crawling out of hell.

    Yaoyao swallowed, although she was a little afraid of such Rong Shen, but she still ran to his side very quickly, and tiptoed to cover the wound on his neck.

    "Can't you be lighter?" Yaoyao complained.

    Just now, Rong Shen broke the lock ring on his neck with his bare hands, but if he exerted less force, he would not scratch his neck.

    Rong Shen didn't seem to feel the pain, she was too much taller than Yaoyao, so he could only look down at her, the height advantage had a natural crushing feeling, Yaoyao shrank his shoulders, his voice became smaller and weaker, "Don't move around. ."

    She tiptoed to reach his neck, as if she was coquettishly begging him for a hug.

    Rong Shen's demonic breath gradually stabilized, and the chains around his arms rattled. He used his free arm to wrap his arms around Yaoyao's waist, "Afraid?"

    He was so sensitive that he could easily sense Yaoyao's mood changes.

    Yaoyao didn't lie to him either, she stretched out her hand to compare a number, she put it in front of Rong Shen and said, "Only a little bit."

    She was only a little bit afraid of him, but when she thought that the person in front of her was Rong Shen, she was no longer afraid .

    Yaoyao wanted to bandage Rong Shen's wound, but she didn't want to tear off her own dress, she pulled Rong Shen's sleeve and wanted to tear his. However, Rongshen's clothes were so good that Yaoyao tugged for a long time, and in the end only tore a small seam on Rongshen's sleeves.

    Rong Shen couldn't stand it any longer, he bounced off her little head that she wanted to talk about, pinched the small seam with two fingers and gently pulled, there was a crackling sound, and Rong Shen pulled off a piece of cloth without any hesitation. Feeling distressed, "Is it enough?"

    Looking at the small half of Rong Shen's exposed arm, Yaoyao nodded, "Enough."

    More than enough, simply too much.

    Over the past few days, Yaoyao has learned some healing techniques and simply stopped the wound on Rong Shen's neck. She folded the piece of fabric into a neat long strip and pressed it against his wound.

    The crimson fabric was wrapped around in circles, and finally a bow was tied around the neck of the fair-skinned Xiuqi, Yaoyao suddenly made a 'hey' sound.

    She retreated from Rong Shen's embrace and took a few steps back, Maomao tilted her head to look at Rong Shen.

    Rong Shen's crimson clothes hung down, "What's wrong?"

    Yaoyao's eyes swept from his face all the way to the neck tied with a bow, smiled and bent her eyelashes bright and dazzling, revealing neat little white teeth: " It 's nothing."

    She praised him, "Sure enough, people look good no matter what, even if a piece of rag is wrapped around his neck, it looks like he is wearing a neckband." I

    have to say, Rong Shen, who has a red bow around his neck, Like a very charming little goblin, lustful and flirtatious.

    Rong Shen couldn't understand what Yaoyao was talking about. The long neckband was hanging down a little bit. He used his slender fingers and asked Yaoyao, "What is a neckband?"