Chapter 101-105

return
Male supporting, please don't blacken
Traditional Chinese
set up
turn off the lights
Big
middle
Small

Chapter 101 Blackening 101% This chapter Mu Chaoyan's memories [Slightly evil]

    Mu Chaoyan died.

    He died under the sword of Rong Shen.

    Destiny is really wonderful. Back then, she was forced into the harem by Rong Heng, and she was desperately seeking death several times. The last time, she secretly hid a dagger in her body, but when she begged for death, she suddenly found out that she was pregnant.

    In the past, Mu Chaoyan lived because of Rong Shen, but now he died because of Rong Shen. After going round and round, everything returned to the original point, but what has happened will be engraved into the gap of time and preserved forever. followed by disappearing.

    Pa—

    at the last moment of his life, Mu Chaoyan smashed the Soul Eater Orb in his hand mixed with his own blood. The red fragments all over the sky stagnated in the air, each fragment was a piece of the past, and the truth that Mu Chaoyan had been so hard to hide was finally exposed to Rong Shen.

    More than 20 years ago, Mu Chaoyan was the noble princess of the Rong Kingdom. Although she was not of the orthodox blood of the Rong family, she was deeply loved by the Queen Mother. She lived in the palace for a long time and stayed by the Queen Mother's side. Growing up together since childhood.

    Mu Chaoyan has a secret, that is, she likes her seventh emperor brother Rong Qingyuan.

    Rong Qingyuan is the son of the current empress. Fengshen is handsome and gentle and kind. Unlike Rong Heng, who is strong and controlling, he never interferes with Mu Chaoyan's preferences and interpersonal relationships. There is no shelf for the prince.

    Rong Qingyuan said that in fact, he did not want to be a prince, and even hated the life of intrigue in the palace. If there was a chance, he would like to leave the palace to do business and help the poor people.

    His thoughts coincided with Mu Chaoyan's. Years of living in the palace made her unhappy. Although she looked noble on the surface, she had to be careful everywhere. In the end, although the queen dowager loved her, the palace was the real master of the house. It's not the queen mother, this palace is not her home at all.

    "If possible, would you like Ah Zhao to accompany Zi Shuo to leave the palace together?" Finally, one day, Mu Chaoyan and Rong Qingyuan expressed their intentions.

    Rong Qingyuan also liked Mu Chaoyan, and after being with him for many years, he only regarded Mu Chaoyan as his sister at first, but as the age of several people grew, the excessive family affection turned into another kind of affection, and both of them crossed the line.

    Finally, one day, Mu Chaoyan wore a beautiful dress to go to the East Palace. Halfway through, he was stopped by the sixth prince, Rong Heng. Rong Heng raised his phoenix eyes and smiled, "What is Ah Zhao busy with recently? Did you forget that you still have more? A Sixth Emperor Brother?" The

    innocent Mu Chaoyan regarded Rong Heng as his own brother, and he blushed when he asked.

    If she really trusts Rong Heng, she will pull his sleeves and walk to the corner, her eyes are shining and whispering: "Brother Liu Huang, Ah Zhao will tell you a secret." "What secret?"

    Mu Chaoyan said. : "Azhao and Zishuo are together, and Zishuo said that he will go to His Majesty to ask for a decree to marry him!"

    Mu Chaoyan has a good relationship with Rong Heng and Rong Qingyuan. The gossip between Mu Chaoyan and the two princes, even the elders made fun of the three of them more than once, and the three of them never cared.