CHAPTER- 45

_______________💖💖

Main zarurat hoon teri
Tu zaruri hai mujhe
Maanta hoon bin tere
Hain adhoori mehfilein

Kam nahi jashan se
Yeh akelapan mera
Sath hai raat din
Ab deewanapan tera

Do mujhe na kabhi mud ke awaz tum
Main sunoonga tumhein har jagah

_______________💖💖

Despite challenging her, Ekansh was unsure of winning. Now that he has become habitual with her, staying away from her has become difficult.

Akshita enjoyed his condition knowing him very well but deep down she too missed him.

In the afternoon,

'He must be busy working! She thought.

'Is he not missing me? Looks like I'm the only one missing him! She sighed and looked blankly at her phone. "This challenge is backfiring on me." She sighed.

"Diii!! " She heard someone shout. She looked up and smiled brightly.

"Advik, you came!" She embraced her brother tightly.

"I miss you a lot! How are you? Is everything OK? Jiju treats you right? Are you having problems? Did someone say anything to you?" He jumps on her with so many questions, she puts her palm on his mouth.

"Calm down baby Brother! No need to jump! Everything is fantastic! No need to be stressed!" she chuckled.

Both of them were busy talking and laughing about their old days while in the office...

.

"So sir I think It will be a better option," Akshita said to Ekansh who was admiring her not knowing what she was saying.

As he stared at her, he was admiring everything about her, her smile, her eyes, and her flowing hair.

He stood up and moved closer to her and held her hand. She widened her eyes and looked around.

"S..sir What are you doing?" she asked nervously.

"Sir? Why are you calling me Sir Fuggi? Call me Ansh just the way you say it!" As he pulled her through her waist, her eyes popped out, and she wiggled in his arms.

"Why are you wiggling? It's not like I am holding you for the first time!"

"You are!"

"Huh??"

"SIR!!!!!" She shook him, making him come out of his hallucination.

He looked at the person and released him with wide eyes.

"Da..da..daksh!" He exclaimed in horror.

"Sir!!!! S..stop daydreaming about ma'am. Someone will think wrong" Daksh looked away in embarrassment, and Ekansh was no better.

"I'm leaving, sir!" Saying this he ran out of his cabin as fast as he could.

As Ekansh pulls his hair in frustration, he sits in his chair.

"Are you dumb Ekansh? What did you just do? What will Daksh think about me now, Shit!!"

"It's all because of her. How can I challenge her knowing I can't stay without her? Seriously, 2 days? It feels like 2 years," he whined to himself.

"Should I call her?" No! No! No! I will lose the challenge. I don't want to lose but I want to talk and see her."

"God damnit Fuggi! What are you doing to me? You make me so impatient just for a glance! "Why can't I stay away from her for just a day?" he sighed frustratedly.