getting ready

Cleaning his gun, rain sat in the corner to sign here and there, he then placed it down to the ground to eye it, to then get slowly up to Streach his arms to take in a very deep breathe.
Placing his arms down he then went out to go quietly to the table to then stand to the side to dart his eyes about, he looked to the calendar to then eye the weather.
Two more weeks, then I need to go to this district.
Rain made a face to then grit his teeth to place his hands over his ears. He turned to go and quick to his bedroom to then go under the bed to grab his head phones to place over his ears to then move about to the large window to move a piece of cloth to eye the things moving and hiding from the fallen rain.
Mm.... Good! I hope you all die!
Rain looked to the ground to see a few aliens looking up to be thrashing about to scream to then start to ozz there blood to then start to die.
Rain smiled to then move back to place the cloth over the hole to then go to his kitchen to start in on something to eat to be very quiet, even though this ment those things were dying, they also would be all going inside the building to stay away, which meant rain needed to be a ghost.
Making his meal, he then turned with the plate to go slowly about to then go to that spare bedroom to sit to the corner to chew at his food slowly to dart his eyes about.
If I ever have to leave my home, maybe going to a house boat or something would be the key to survival? Those things hate the water. But what about those bugs that fly..... Given there food is scarce......
Rain shook his head to then look down to start to eat to sign.
One part he wanted to leave his home, it was depressing to be there, espacially when it was just him, however he knew every inch of it.
Rain then darted his eyes to eye the remains, to then place the plate slowly down to then place his hands to his ear muffs to then take them slowly down just to place them back on, there were still a lot of screaming and loud noises that were hurting him.
How long is it going to rain today?
Rain shrugged to then press his body to the corner to look forward to dart his eyes.
After a few hours, the rain stopped for him to take the ear muffs off to then get up to go to the table to be eyeing the map to find a more direct route, however he was not going to use the subway tunnels, it would be faster but rain knew those things would be down there and knew he wouldn't make it out alive.
Rain placed his hand to his head to dart his eyes to think.
Wish I had a car or something..... My roller blades help a bit but not a lot.
Rain signed to then get up to go to the couch to then lay down to his back to place his hands behind his head to look up.
I can't keep venturing out this far, I've been barely coming back before dark has it is.
Rain then moved about to then go to his side to place his hands under his head to look at the blackened television to then bite into his bottom lip.
I....... Don't really want to be thinking about this......
Rain then slowly moved his hand to the remote that was too the coffee table to then turn on the television to keep the sound low to go to that one porn channel.
He placed the remote down to then lick at his lips to place a hand down, has he watched a man and a woman making love.
Watching the actors, rain started to really stroke himself off, to wish he could turn up the volume a bit, he really wanted to hear the moaning.
Rain then placed his other hand to his mouth to muffle his moans has he grew closer.
He then moved and quick to place himself away, to then turn off the television, to have his head turned has he froze to look to the back of his front door has he heard light and hard noises.
Rain gulped to then move, quietly but quickly to the closet near the door, to then grab out his gun, to then go slowly to the door to place the gun to it to open the peep hole to eye, he then made a face to look down.
A alien was eating a plant, while the plant was struggling to be let go.
Rain. Rolled his eyes to then step slowly away to hide the peep hole to then set a bit away to keep his arm up to the door to have his gun to it to eye over the door to wait.
After a bit, his arm started to shake, he then placed it down to continue to eye over the door, he then took in a very deep breathe to then get up to open the peep hole to look down to see that alien still there to be eating all of the plant that was now dead.
Rain signed to then cover the peep hole to then turn to go about, to then place his back to the side of the couch to continue to look to the door with his gun to his lap to start to grow tired.
Nodding off, he then moved his head up to dart his eyes about.
Getting tiredly up, he then went to the door to look, eyeing down, the alien was gone and there was no trace of the plant.
With rain and each other.....I wonder how long until these things can all be gone?
Rain shrugged to then cover the peep hole to then turn to place the gun back in his clost to turn his head to eye over the television to roll his eyes, he then went about to just go to bed.