can't seem to stop

Laying to his side, rain had his brow furrowed to look at his hand with anger and jealousy.
Payu laid to his back to have his hands to his stomach to be eyeing up over the gems to be lost. Didn't understand Samuel and why he liked him, payu thought he was straight, maybe bi, given what happened with him and payu could tell he did what he did to cover it up.
Payu then turned his head to look over rain, he then moved up to be to his forarms to continue to look over him.
"Rain?"
Rain flexed his jaw.
Payu raised his eye brow.
"Rain? We need to talk about what you said about Samuel liking me and...."
Payu widened his eyes has he watched rain move up to be still for only a moment to turn to place his mouth to his for them to move there mouths against the other, rain placed his hands to payus chest to move him gently down, to then sit upon him to maneuver himself about his cock to then slide down to pump himself on that length and hard while they were locked in this deep kiss.
Payu moaned into there intertwined mouths to place a hand to the back of his head to grip his hair to place his other hand to rains very large length to stroke sensually has rain went up and down.
Both coming a bit later, rain had his head to payus chest to be looking at the wall still with anger and jealousy.
Payu had his arms around rain to continue to eye up has his lids started to become heavy, he was getting very tired.
"Mm..... Rain..... We need to talk."
Rain darted his eyes to then move his head to payus body to start to kiss, payu laughed a groan to take a hand to his face to cover his eyes, to then tensed, he moved his hand away to then peer his eyes down to eye rain to his cock to be licking it.
"Rain......too tired to go again.....nnn... Need to talk...."
Rain looked to payu to move into his legs to eye over him to then eye down..
"This seems to be wide awake payu."
Payu took in a deep breathe to lift his head back has he felt rain place his mouth to his cock to down to then feel a hand to his balls has rain started to fondle them.
Payu signed to then grab ahold of rain to move him to his back for rain to wrap his legs about to lift his head back, to wrap his arms about payus neck to go up and down with the friction. Payu looked tiredly over rain to hang his head to give rain all that he had left to fill that cavity that was ozzing his seed, to be now to his body to be fast asleep.
Rain kept a hand to payus head to stroke to eye up with heavy lids to still be angry.
He wasn't angry because Samuel wanted payu instead of him, rain was mad that Samuel wanted payu.
Rain signed to turn his head.
Payu is not even yours rain, you two are just fucking...... He will not fall in love with you. Doesn't seem to care that, that is breaking your heart or not.
Rain made a sour face, to close his eyes, his body and mind were both very tired.
A few hours later, payu was to his knees, to have rain all over him once again..
Rain sat on payu with his legs to either side of him, to move himself up and down that cock, to have an arm wrapped about his neck to have the other one behind him to steady himself.
The two had there mouths to the other for a very deep kiss has they moved there bodies with the other.
Rain then furrowed his brow to move his mouth off to lift his head, he was about to cum again, his legs started to shake..
Payu with his hands to rains waist gripped harder, it was a bit difficult to cum given there many rounds the night before.
Rain moaned and groaned a bit has that was a difficulty was well.
Payu then placed his hand to rains length to further the pleasure for them both.
Rains whole body started to quiver.
Payus started to do that has well for them both to then be able to cum and hard.
The two took there mouths off the other for rain to place his forehead to payus chest to take in long deep breathes.
Payu wrapped his arms about rain to do the same to look forward.
Rain gulped.
"Mm.... Th.... Thirsty....."
Payu nodded.
"Same here."
Rain moved his hands to payus chest to move away to get off his still very hard cock to move about to then start to get dressed, payu moved his hands behind him to look down at his erection to shake his head.
How am I still hard?
Payu slowly looked up to smirk, rain turned a bit to the side to get on his boxers and pants to place his erection away to then down his shirt.
"So.... Drinks? Back down here?"
Rain moved the shirt over his head to then look to payu.
"Why would you think that?"
Payu narrowed his eyes.
"What the hell rain! I am more then my cock."
"Mm.... And I'm more then my body."
Rain and payu looked at the other and hard for payu to then go to the ground to eye up.
"Then what?"
"Don't.... Really know just.... Stay away from Samuel."
Payu peered his eyes to rain to slowly get up to place his hands behind him to raise an eye brow.
"Maybe I will, maybe I won't."
Rains face went long to look over payu.
"What!?'
"The way your treating me rain I don't like it. Maybe Samuel will treat me.... No.... Rain........ Rain..... No...... Hey.... Hey......mm!"
Payu had his arms wrapped about rain has he undressed to go to him to crush his mouth to his for them to go into another very difficult round for the both of them.