why do you only get to decide?

Breathing in deep, rain Furrowed his brow to then take in very deep breathe to then slowly open his tired eyes to then wide them to gulp.
Making a face, rain then slowly got up to keep his head to the side to keep his eyes peered to payu who was to his stomach to have his arm wrapped about a pillow to the wall, to be taking in deep breathes has he was fast asleep.
Groaning a bit, rain darted his eyes fast over payu to then turn to get off the bed a bit hard to then go to the bathroom to slam the door a little too loud.
Payu took in a deep inhale to then open his eyes to move his head up a bit to then look at the back of the bathroom door to sign.
To the shower, rain had his head hung to have the water go across his body to be eyeing the floor to have his hands to either side in fists has he remembered what happened the night before.
What in the hell is wrong with me! God! I'm acting like I'm gay or something! I have been such an asshole to payu over the other times and yet I go and do what I did.
Rain signed and hard to then place his hands to his eyes has he felt horrible.
After a bit, he then jumped a bit, to then take his hands away to turn his head to look over the shower door he then placed his hands over his privates to eye payu.
"What are you doing?"
Payu looked rain up and down to then go inside to look down to chuckle a bit, to then place his index finger to his hands to tap.
"What are you doing? I've seen your..."
Payu then eyed up has rain stepped back to look him over.
"That doesn't matter! What are you doing in here?"
Payu rolled his eyes to then turn to go under the water to then place his hands to his head to move his hair back has the water at hitting him.
"I need to take a shower also."
Rain made a face to then turn his head to look to the side.
"Could have waited after mine."
Rain turned to start to leave.
"This saves water and heat rain ."
Don't know what you're father did to have such a thing occuring, however it could run out at any given time.
Payu then moved his head from the water to then look over rain who had turned to then start to leave.
He then looked down to raise an eye brow.
Something white started to go down rains leg.
Payu darted his eyes to then take in a deep breathe to then turn to go to rain.
Rain went before the door to then place his hands to the handle to then start to open to look over the action to become confused.
Why isn't this opening?"
Rain then looked up a bit to see payus hand.
Rain parted his lips to then turn his head to look over payu who was standing behind him to be looking down at him.
"What are you doing?"
"You didn't take a full shower rain."
"What are you talking about? Yes I did."
Payu then went to his ear.
"Something is traveling down your leg. "
Rain darted his eyes to still be confused.
"What?"
Rain turned a bit to look down to then place his hand to the back of his leg to then bring it up to turn his head to look over his hand to make a surprised face.
"Ugh....."
Payu narrowed his eyes, he then stepped a bit closer, to then place his body to rains to then wrap his arms about, to place his chin to his shoulder.
"Your distain when you wanted it, pisses me off a bit rain."
Rain gulped to lower his hand down to then hang his head a bit to dart his eyes.
"Well.... Seeing what I have..... Doesn't make me happy payu.....mm... Why are you.... On me?"
Payu turned his head to look over rains, to then take in a deep breathe to then start to move his hands about his body.
Rain looked to the action.
"Payu?"
"I..... Can help you..... Take that out."
Rain started to take in very deep breathes to make a hard face..
"You don't want me to be mean to you after what happened last night and yet your doing this.... Let go!"
Payu stopped to then really eye over rain.
"Seems like I'm just trying to help you."
Rain signed.
"Payu.....you need to let go!"
"Mm? You know what rain....... Why is it when you want it, we do it, however when I'm wanting it......."
Rains eyes widened to then feel something poke at his butt.
Rain then turned in there embrace to then push payu away to really eye over him..
"We need to not be......"
Rain slowly looked down to then start to take in very deep breathes has he looked over payus huge erection, he then turned his head to be over whelmed with shyness of what he saw.
Payu looked over rain to then step forward to him to then move his head closer to then go to his ear.
"You sure you don't want to? Know you can feel yourself being hard rain."
Rain gulped to start to shake a bit.
"So...... Everything you've said..... Was bullshit?"
Payu made a confused face to then move his head back to eye over rain.
"What?"
Rain turned his head to look over payu.
"You promised you wouldn't touch me.... We both promised the other that...... You've also said so many things and yet your trying to have us....... I'm straight payu....."
Payu Flexed his jaw to look at rain hard.
"I am a man just like you rain, have the same.....ugh.... Never mind! Maybe I just lost my mind after what you did to me last night." Payu scoffed.
Rain watched payu turn to go back to the shower head that was still running to become very frustrated.
Rain really looked over him to sign.
"Damnit payu..... I'm not trying to..... Be an asshole after last night...... But you are making that difficult."
"Uh huh.... It's always me. Take accountability for your actions rain...... Just leave."
Rain Furrowed his brow to slowly look down to eye over payus erection to then take slow steps to him.
Payu started to mumble to himself has he thought rain left to then freeze has he felt something to his dick.
He then turned his head to look over rain to then eye down.
"What are you...."
"I've..... Dont what I did last night..... You want it...... So..... Just this one time!"
Rain then placed his hand to payus neck to then move him to his mouth has he continued to stroke his cock.
Payu kept his eyes open to look over rain in amazement by this action.