can't seem to stop ourselves

To the bathrooms, rain had his hands to the sink to be washing the dirt off, to sign here and there, for the better part of the week, him and payu haven't said one word to the other and been very distant, rain knew that was probably for the best, however it still hurt his heart. 

Rain shook his head has he started to think of payu. 

I need to be moving on with ruzie and get payu out of my mind! I'm not......

Rain made a hard face to sign..

He will never love you rain, payu only cares about his fiance. 

Rain closed his eyes to gulp to then open them to turn his head to eye. Widening them, he looked payu up and down, to then turn his head to look forward to grit his teeth. 

Rain took his hands from the sink to go to a towel to then dry his hands to turn with his head hung to try and go about payu, stopped rain looked to payus hand to his chest. 

"What are you....."

Payu took in a deep breathe to peer his eyes to rain. 

"Do......"

Rain slowly looked up to payu to eye over him a bit confused has he said that one word slowly to eye has he motioned with his head to the stall..

Rain parted his lips to step back has payus hand moved down. 

"I don't think that's wise."

Payu raised an eye brow to go about rain to head to a stall..

"Just thought...... You were possibly pent up. Know your not fucking ruzie."

Rain made a hard face to turn to eye over payus back. 

"Why would you say something like that!?"

Payu stopped before a stall to place his hands to either side of it to turn his head to look to rain .

"Because. I know you want cock."

Payu motioned with his head once more to then go into the stall. 

Rain started to breathe heavily to gulp to slowly go to the stall to stand before it to part his lips, payu stood to it to smile to place his hand to rains shirt to then pull him in to lock the stall. 

A bit later, two people came in to then use the urinals to have there heads turned to talk..

To the stall, payu sat to the toilet seat cover, to have rain going up and and down his length, to have a hand over his mouth has he heard the two men come in, to have his other hand to rains cock to stroke. 

Rain had his hands to payus arm that had his hand to his cock to grip here and there. 

Rain Darted his eyes over the back of the stall door to try so very hard to keep quiet..

Payu moved up a bit to place his mouth to rains ear to start to nibble. 

Rain lifted his head up a bit to groan a little has he quietly moaned. 

Damnit payu! We're going to get caught at this rate! Maybe.... Maybe that is what he is trying to....ooh God! 

Payu started to thrust harder into rain has he was getting closer. 

Both relieving themselves, the two men turned to leave after they washed there hands. 

Rain moved a hand to payus wrist to take his hand away to his mouth to moan and loud, he couldn't help it. 

Payu moved himself back a bit to place both his hands to his waist to grip to really pound rains cavity. 

Rain kept his body to payus to place his hands to payus neck to moan sweetly has he was on the brink of cumming. 

"Aaah so good!"

"I'm so close rain. Going to mess up your insides with my cum!"

Rains whole body tensed to then cum after what he heard. 

Payu placed his chin to his shoulder to watch has rain exploded his seed to then cum filling. 

Rains whole body shivered. 

"So sexy rain. You are like a volcano."

Rain took deep breathes to turn his head to eye payu. 

"What.... What this?"

"Sex. But you and I know there is more to it."

Rain gulped to then move himself to then get off to bend over to gather his pants. 

Payu moved up a bit to look at rains hole to see his cum start to come out. 

Payu bit into his bottom lip, to move up, to then place his hands to rains waist to go back inside his very warm hole. 

Rain dropped his clothes, to then move up to place his hands, palms down, to the back of the door, to moan has he started to go up and down once again. 

"Payu...... We just....."

Payu placed his hand to rains throat to place his other to rains cock to start to stroke to go to his ear. 

"Can't help it..... That was quite the display rain, I got hard again. You need to take responsibility."

Rain turned his head to look to payu to breathe heavily, payu darted his eyes to move to rains mouth to place his tongue immediately in for them to twirl there tongues about the other. 

Cumming again, the two then dis connected, to place there lower clothes on, for rain to leave first to stop before the stall, to turn to eye over payu. 

"When..... Are we going to do this again?"

Rain made a hard face to hang his head to dart his eyes about the ground. 

Payu stepped to rain a bit to eye over him. 

"Know you want this cock again."

Rain turned his head to eye over payu. 

That was not all he wanted. 

Rain clicked his teeth together to sign and hard. Payu peered his eyes to the side to watch rain leave. 

"Rain?"

Rain stopped before the door to dart his eyes over it. 

"I....... We shouldn't be doing this. I'm dating ruzie."

Payu rolled his eyes. 

"Haven't gone to the leader to make it official. So rain..... When are we going to do this again?"

Rain gulped to then move his hand up to place it to the nob to open the door to start to go through the entry way. 

"I...... Don't know...."

Payu watched rain leave to wrap his arms about to think about that answer.