leaning on him for help

Eating at the table, rain had his head down to chew at it slowly, he then signed to slowly look up.
"Stop it."
Payu narrowed his eyes.
"Just want to make sure you are going to actually keep food down today."
Rain made a face to then look back down to his plate.
"I've just been over feeding since I wasn't eating last week."
"Mm..... Maybe slow down today?"
Rain nodded to then start to eat again, slowly to finish all the food.
Payu kept his eyes to him, rain then moved his head up to gather the plate to then hand it to payu, he nodded to then grab it to then go about to the sink with his own, rain looked over him to then slowly get up to place his hand to his stomach to look down.
Payu darted his eyes from what he was doing to then eye over rain.
"Feel like your going to throw up?"
"Mm.....a little."
Rain then widened his eyes has he could have sworn he felt something moving in there, he then turned his head to start to breathe hard has his parents were to the door to be pointing to him.
Rain then jolted up right to breathe and hard to look about the darkened room he then started to shake, he then placed his hand to his blanket to move it away to then semi ran to the bathroom.
Payu to the couch opened his eyes to dart them to turn his head to look under rains door to then get up once he saw a light.
Rain was to the bathroom to look himself over to place his hand to his flat stomach.
Did it place something in me!
Payu then came about to open the door to look tiredly at rain.
"Rain?"
Rain hung his head to place his hands to the sink to look down.
"What..... What are you doing up?"
"Heard a noise then saw the light? Are you having another nightmare?"
Rain took in a deep breathe.
"You need to go to bed. I can handle this."
Payu then stepped to rain to look him over.
"Rain. Maybe these nightmares would go away if you talked to me about them. You've been like this since you've fully healed this month. So.... What are you dreaming about?"
Rain signed to then turn his head to look over payu.
"You swear the plant that attacked me didn't do anything?"
Payu shook his head.
"It was going to, had a vine over your mouth but...... Nothing happened. I got you before it could give you one of there eggs. Why?"
Rain widened his eyes
"You didn't tell me that before."
Payu shrugged.
"Didn't think about it until now. Not after that question. Rain, it really didn't do anything."
Rain made a hard face to then hang his head to place his hand to his stomach, he kept having the same type of dream.
Payu tilted his head to eye this action..
"Rain..... They did not place a egg into you. If they did, my mixture first would have killed it, second you would have been so very sore after. More then you were. Now come on. You need to go to bed."
Payu turned to start to leave, rain turned his head to make a face.
"There's....... Really only way to know."
Payu stopped to then turn his head to look over rain.
"What are you talking about?"
Rain signed to look and hard to the floor.
"I..... Need you to break your promise."
Payu widened his eyes..
"What?"
Rain signed to then go to payu to wrap his hand to his wrist to lead him to the bed, payu shook his head to then take his wrist back to eye over rain .
"No."
Rain turned to eye over payu.
"I need to know. If you....... Then it's a rapid process after you come into me and...."
Payu wrapped his arms about himself.
"Rain, I am not going to do this. You just woke up from this nightmare, your confused and agitated. You need to go back to sleep."
Rain made a face to then go to his bed to sit to the edge to eye down sullenly.
Payu looked over him to step to him to eye him over.
"Rain. It didn't place anything in you. Trust me on that. You just need to keep resting and taking care of yourself."
"I keep throwing up!"
Payu rolled his eyes.
"You keep over eating or not eating at all. Your stressed too rain. You really need to get some sleep."
Rain looked to payu.
"Payu....I really need to know.... This is the only way and you know it. Can't take a pregnancy test to see...."
Payu shook his head to then go to his knees to grab rains hands to look up.
"Rain. You do not have one of there eggs inside of you. If you did, it would have fought and harder to keep you. So please let this go and go back to sleep."
Rain started to take in very deep breathes to  make a pained face.
"Payu......I really need to know for myself..... Please..... Help me."
Payu parted his lips to take in a deep inhale.
"Rain......I don't break my promises. Also this is....."
"Payu.... Please.... It would just be this one time. I can't stop dreaming of this and stressing myself over it. I need to know."
Payu made a pained expression to look down.
"Rain......" He said slowly.
Rain darted his eyes over payu.
Signing payu let rains hands go to stand to grit his teeth here and there.
"You can't kick me out for this."
"I won't."
Payu groaned a bit to then go about to then grab to the other side of the bed to then turn off the light to take his clothes off to then take his point tail out to then go under the covers.
"Take off your clothes then..... Come here. This is just to show you, you do not have one of there eggs inside. For me.... This position will make me..... Fast so....."
Rain took in a deep breathe has he couldn't understand himself at that moment, however he was being driven by a dream that just wouldn't go away.
Rain took off his clothes to then go about to stand to the edge of the bed to look at payus darkened figure, payu turned his head to eye over him.
"Rain.... We really don't need to do this "
Rain gulped to then move the blanket back to then go to sit to hang his head to have his hands to his pectorals to squeeze his eyes tightly shut.
"Just...... Place it in and..... Do it quick."
Payu signed to then spit to his hand to then take it about his already hardened length to apply to then place a hand to rains waist to slowly move him up to place his head to his hole to look up.
"Rain..... We really don't....aaah!"
Payus eyes rolled in the back of his head has rain sat down to his cock to have it fully in to stop to take in deep breathes has he felt that solid mass inside of him has he did three months ago.
"Just....... Get it over with!"
Payu nodded to moan quietly to then place his other hand to rains very large cock to stroke has he started to thrust himself in and out.
Rain screamed in his head from the pain that did have a bit of pleasure to it to keep his eyes closed.
Just cum into me! Need to know if...... This plant did what another had done when my mother was pregnant with my sister!
Payu slowly opened his eyes has he felt droplets to his body to then stop thrusting.
"Rain..... Your crying? Am I.... Hurting you?"
Rain sniffled to choke a bit to then move his hands to payus shoulders to then move him up to then move himself up and down that member.
"Just cum! I need to know if I'm like my mother! Please just cum!"
Payus eyes Darted to then wrap his arms about rain to really thrust to cry with him.
After payu came, rain laid to his back to have his hands to his stomach that laid over payus to look to the ceiling to breathe and hard.
Payu laid to his side to feel his stomach to then look up at rain .
"Rain.....I don't feel anything."
"You.... You sure?"
"I'm feeling nothing."
Payu then turned his head to look to the clock they had been like this for 30 mintues. He then looked back.
"Rain.....if you had one of there eggs and you just fertilized it..... You would know by now."
Rain closed his eyes to take in deep breathes, payu looked over him.
"Rain..... Is that what happened to your mother?"
Rain made a hard face to then move payus hand away to then go to his side to stay his arms about.
"Go away.'
Payu parted his lips to then grit his teeth to get up to place his clothes on to then leave .
"I am never ever going to touch you again like this rain, I promise you that. Your not the only person to lose someone you love over those disgusting vile plants!"
Rain jumped a bit has payu slammed his door to then take in a deep inhale to then place his hands to his stomach.
I'm not carrying one of there eggs, I'm going to be okay...... I'm not like my mother....... I'm going to be okay.....
Rain couldn't help but Rock himself back and forth.