need to move on

Being next to ruzie, rain signed here and there has he had a bowl of food to his hand to be eyeing down to shake his head from time to time, turning her head she looked over him.
"Rain?"
Rain took in a deep breathe to then turn his head to eye over her.
"Mm?"
"You've been.....a bit in your own world lately. What's going on?"
Rain Darted his eyes over her to then peer them to the side, to eye payu across the way, for payu to look up to start to lick at his spoon a bit seductively.
Rain rolled his eyes to then look back down to make a face.
Ruzie really looked him over.
"Rain?"
Payu wants to act like that then..... Fine!
Rain placed the bowl down to turn his head to  move a bit closer to ruzie to place his lips to hers.
Payu widened his eyes to dart them about to turn his head to start to breathe in and deep in anger to get up and leave, rain opened his eyes to then look that way to see payu not being there to move his head back.
Ruzies face went red to turn her head to look down has she blushed.
Rain looked her over, to turn his head to look to the bowl he moved down to make a face. This didn't seem right to him.
Shaking his head, he grabbed up his bowl to start to eat again.
Payu needs to know you are serious about ruzie, may not have asked her to be my girlfriend yet but...... Doing things like this..... It'll make it simpler later.....
Rains face fell a bit to continue to eat at his food to remember last week when payu and him were about to have sex near the open pool to then grit his teeth.
After eating, ruzie was right next to rain, to have her hands to his arm to be looking up and him with a giant smile has they went about to go to there sleeping bags, feeling a shove, rain fell to his ass to then look up, to place a hand to his lower back to rub.
"What the...."
Payu looked him over in anger to then eye over ruzie to roll his eyes, ruzie watched him go to shake her head to go to rain to help him up.
"Are you okay?"
Rain continued to rub his lower back to turn his head to see payu retreating to his corner to then eye down to ruzie.
"Just want to stay away from that asshole. Let's go to sleep."
Ruzie nodded for them to go to there sleeping bags, for rain to be to her side, to look over her.
Ruzie Darted her eyes over him to then start to go closer.
"Rain?"
"Mm?"
"I..... Really do like you."
Rain Darted his eyes over her to turn to go to his back to eye the ceiling.
"I...... Like you too. Just..... Want to take things slowly."
Ruzie looked him over to move up to Hover over, rain turned his head to look her over.
"I understand that. A lot of couples here are worried about..... Getting pregnant and things like that, given what our world has turned into and we don't have condoms or anything. I..... Want to go slowly too just...."
Ruzie made a face to start to slowly move her head closer to then place her mouth to his, rain made a hard face to move his lips with her but not too feel anything.
Getting into his sleeping bag, payu turned his head to then part his lips has he felt his heart start to fall.
Payu snapped his head forward to make a very hard face to go down to his back to look up to shake his head in anger.
Ruzie then moved her head back to look over rain with a giant smile to then lay her head to his chest to move it about.
Rain placed an arm about her, to take in a deep breathe to continue to eye up, to slowly turn his head to look over to eye where payu was to make a long face to look back up to the ceiling.
You need to move on from your past mistakes with payu and into something new with ruzie here.
Rain made a hard face to start to go under, to then raise an eye brow has he felt something to his dick.
"Ruzie?"
Rain then moved his head a bit to the side has he felt something to his neck.
"Mm.....ruzie?"
Rain lifted his head back has he felt something go into his sleeping bag to go to his cock to start to stroke at it.
"Ruz.....ruzie? This is not..... Going slowly and......"
Turning his head to the side, rain popped his eyes open, has he had a hand to his mouth, to then look over payu to furrow his brow.
What the hell!
Rain then peered his down to see ruzie still to his body to then look right back to payu to shake his head.
Payu lightly laughed.
"Know you like this, know you want this."
Rain made a very hard face to start to whimper a bit to lift his head back, payu went to his ear.
"Cum for me rain. Know you want to."
Squeezing his eyes tightly shut, rain didn't know he had fallen asleep, to be to his side, with ruzie to her side, back to him, to have his hands down his boxers to be touching himself.
Shuffling from his back, payu went to his side, to slowly open his eyes to look over to rain to then move up to raise an eye brow.
What is he...... Is he.... Masturbating?
Payu darted his eyes to see ruzie was asleep to look back down to rain to make a considering face, he then looked down to the ground to see a rock, to pick it up to throw it at him.
Rain immediately got up to place a hand to his head to make a face.
What the.....
Hearing a noise, rain looked to the direction of where payu was to part his lips.
Payu had his sleeping bag down, to have his erection out to raise an eye brow.
Rain flexed his jaw to shake his head.
Payu lightly laughed to eye down.
Are you sure? He mouthed.
Rain looked over payu a bit confused to then eye down to his package to make a face.
Why am I hard!?
Hearing whistling, rain looked back up to see payu motion with his head for rain to come to him.
Rain signed to turn his head to look over ruzie to then eye back to payu who looked over rain with an eye brow raised.
Rain took in a deep breathe to Make a hard face to then get out of his sleeping bag to go to him.
Payu looked up with a smile, to then move his sleeping bag over his lower, rain stopped to eye over him..
"Payu?"
"You want into my sleeping bag? Take off your boxers.'
Rain looked about to then eye back at payu..
"I.... Need my boxers."
"You can put them right here."
Rain looked to where payu eyed to make a face..
"I..... Shouldn't be here..... Don't know what I was.... Hey!" He said in a quiet whisper.
Payu went to rain to pull down his boxers to take his tongue out to start to lick at his head, rain lifted his head back to moan a bit, to look about, to place his hands to payu to shove him away to then get into his sleeping bag, for payu to move him on top to eye over him.
"Always liked this position. Mm.... Ride me rain. Know you want to."
Payu then placed his hands to rains huge cock to stroke, rain lifted his head back, not to understand why he went to payu like this but couldn't seem to stay away, signing, rain then moved himself over payu to then go down on his cock, to hunch himself forward to start to grind on top of it, payu breathed heavily to place his forehead to his.
"So tight....mm.... So good.....aaah......"
Rain made a hard face to continue to go up and down has he's mind slipped away, to be fully into this act, not to know what was going to occur after.