don't know what to think

To his sleeping bag, rain was to his back, to have his hands under his head to be looking to the ceiling to take in deep breathes to think over what payu said to him yesterday, before he ran off.

Coming about, ruzie signed to go to her sleeping bag to sit upon it to sign, she had a long day. Moving about she went into her sleeping bag, to turn to her side to then eye over rain. 

"So.... How was your day?"

Rain kept darting his eyes to think about the day prior. 

Ruzie raised an eye brow to move closer to place herself to his chest to move her head up and down. 

"Rain.... Where are you?"

Rain peered his eyes to come to the situation to take in a very deep breathe, to move his hands from behind his head to then place them to her to wrap about. 

"I'm here..... Just tired."

"What did you do today?"

"Went with a group to go up to gather food we don't have. They listened to me about a few things."

"Better have been safe."

"Well, if I wasn't wouldn't be here and oow!"

Rain moved up to place his hand to the side to his head has he felt a rock hit him. 

Ruzie got up to look over him, to then eye about to narrow her eyes has she saw payu across the way to be looking to them, sitting up in his sleeping bag, to then move down to turn to his side back to them.

Ruzie rolled her eyes to then eye over rain. 

"Are you okay?"

Rain signed to rub where the rock hit him, to turn his head to look over to where payu was to eye his back. Ruzie then moved her hands up to rains head to turn it to move her head closer to lay her lips to his, rain Darted his eyes to hate himself, he didn't feel anything for her. 

Moving back he had to give ruzie a fake smile which she returned a genuine one, rain then wrapped his arms about her to take then down to lay to his back to have her on him to look over the ceiling to then turn his head to look over payu with a face. 

A bit later, payu was still to his side back to them to have a very hard face to shake his head back and forth. There closeness after what he said to rain yesterday was really starting to piss him off, he then suddenly got up to place a hand to the side to his head to rub to turn his head in anger to let it wash over, to part his lips, rain was before his sleeping bag, to be eyeing payu to turn to go towards the pool. 

Payu made a face to then get up to follow. 

Going to the pool, rain was before it, to look over the ripples to have his arms wrapped about himself to make a hard face. 

What the hell am I doing? 

Hearing quite foot steps behind him, rain turned to eye over payu who was standing before him to look over rain. 

Rain took in a very deep breathe to then place his hands to the bottom of his shirt to turn with that action, to step towards the pool to throw his shirt to the side to then bend to take off his boxers to then go into the pool.