talk to me!

Breathing in deep, rain kept his eyes closed to smack his lips has he was still under a bit, to take in a very long breathe to go to his back to turn his head to the side to gulp.
Payu to his side felt rain move, to then slowly open his eyes to look over him to smile a bit, rain asleep was adorable.
Payu then looked about rain to then move a hand up to have his fingers he extended to run his tips up and down a bit.
Rain furrowed his brow at the touch to then take in another very deep breathe to go back slightly under.
Payu peered his eyes from the action to look up at rain to then start to take his finger tips lower.
Rains eyes popped open to then turn his head abruptly to the side to look at payu to place his hand to his wrist to hold to give him a hard face.
"No!"
Payu raised an eye brow.
"No?"
Payu then moved his hand lower to place it about rains huge erection to hold. Rain started to take in very deep breathes to shutter a bit, his body very much watched payu, even his heart was calling to him, however he knew where payu stood.
Payu darted his eyes over rain to then start to move his hand up and down rains length for him to lift his head back to moan a bit to grit his teeth..
"This..... Isn't.... Fair!"
Payu tilted his head to the side.
"Life's not always fair."
Rain turned his head to lol over payu has he felt his touch to really eye over him.
"I...... Don't want to do this.... Anymore..... Not without.... Love being part of the....nn... Deal...."
Payu widened his eyes to look over rain to then let his member go to then lay to his back to look over the ceiling.
Rain took in very deep breathes has he was slightly aroused to then move up to his elbows to look down at payu.
"What..... Are you thinking payu?"
Payu made a hard face to turn to his other side, back to rain to place his hands under his head to try and think. All the wanted to do was be with rain, especially inside of him.
Rain furrowed his brow has the time started to tick by.
"Payu?"
Payu took in deep breathes but didn't utter a word.
Rain narrowed his eyes.
"Your are such a.....asshole!"
Rain then got up to grab at his clothes that were under payu to then be pulled back down to be turned to his stomach to have his arms behind him, rain struggled a bit to take in very deep breathes.
"What the hell!"
Payu looked down to rain to eye over him to then place his erection in-between his cheeks, rain turned his head to look down.
"Don't you dare! I don't want to have sex with you anymore, especially when there is no love in it you jerk!"
Payu gritted his teeth and hard to then move his body to place it over rains arms to place his hands to either side of rains body to be right next to his ear.
"So you think, when we.... Are doing it, I don't care about you?"
Rains face went long.
"It's not that payu! I.... Am more then my body, I want love damnit! This is not that! Is.... It?"
Payu made a very hard face to move up to place his hands to rains arms to then place his erections tip to his outter hole.
Rain looked over payu.
"Don't!"
Payu made a very hard face to then start to go slowly in to hang his head a bit more to go fully into rains cavity.
Rain tensed has he felt payu go inch by inch in to lay his head flat to the ground to breathe very hard has he was going to and down with the friction.
Payu held onto rains arms and tight to continue to go in and out.
"I..... Care for you rain...... Know I.... Do....."
Rains chin started to quiver to then close his eyes..
"But..... You don't love me..... I'm sick of..... Just fucking.....I want an actual relationship with you and......"
Rain turned his head to place his forehead to the ground to take in deep breathes has payu started to pump harder.
"I..... Want to be only with you rain.... Want us.... To be....mmm.... Only with the other..... But.... That's has far has I can go......"
Rain gritted his teeth and hard to struggle out of payus grasp to place his hands to the ground to try and get him off, for payu to fully put himself to rains back to move his groin up and down has he continued to thrust and deep inside.
Rains hands then went to either side of him to flex his fingers to the floor to take in very deep breathes has he was close to climax.
"Aaah God! Nnn....I hate you....mm...payu!"
Payu lightly chuckled to place his forehead to rains back has he continued to thrust to start to kiss about.
"We both know.....nn.... Not true....aaah.... Going to..... Cum!"
Rain whimpered a bit has he felt payu cum into his ass to then cum to the floor to use all his strength to move up to knock payu off to then go into his knees to eye the floor, payu went to his butt to look over rain.
"I'm..... In love with you payu.... And you keep destroying everything that is me..... Please.....I want to end this.... Can't.... Do it anymore....."
Payu gulped to then eye down to remain silent, rain turned to look over payu.
"Say something!"
Payu turned his head to look the other way. Rain eyed over him to scoff to then get up to bend to gather his clothes to place them on to look over payu once more.
"You really are, such an asshole! Won't even talk to me. Fuck off payu!"
Payu stayed there not really knowing what to do to then go to his back to eye up at the ceiling to hate himself.