made a hard decision

To his side, rain Darted his eyes to wake alone, to then slowly get up to eye about, he then looked over payus back to eye it up and down.
"What...."
Payu clothed turned to eye over rain.
"It's early. Everyone is still sleeping."
Rain moved his legs up to eye down to wrap his arms about.
"Okay." He said slowly.
Payu looked to him to step closer to dart his eyes about.
"So.... Today is when you and...... What are you going to do?"
Rain made a hard face to turn his head to look to the wall.
In the last several days, rain and payu met up after everyone went to sleep to then go to this secluded place to have sex then fall asleep until one of them woke up to then wake the other to leave.
Payu started to breathe a bit hard.
"Rain?"
Rain Darted his eyes to then get up to fix himself to then keep his head down to start to go about payu for him to reach a hand out to place to his stomach to look over him.
"Rain, you need to tell me what you are going to do."
Rain took in a deep breathe to remain silent. Payu flexed his jaw to then move his hand down to look all over rain to turn his head to look forward.
"I..... Think I know what you are going to do."
Rain turned his head to eye over payu.
"Do you now?"
Payu looked to rain in a bit of anger.
"Your going to tell the leader your dating ruzie....... We're done."
Payu turned to start to leave for rain to eye over him.
"Really!?"
Payu stopped to hang his head to ball his hands into fists.
"You make this official rain.....I am not going to keep..... Doing what we are now..... For everyone you'll be on a relationship and eventually sex has to......I am not a side piece."
Rains lips parted to scoff.
"You treat me like that then say that to me. Are you fucking serious!"
Payu turned to eye over rain.
"I'm not the only one in this rain. There is two of us. So don't place it all on me."
Rain made a hard face to look down.
Payus anger let up a bit to fully turn to eye over him.
"We......I can't do this rain....if you make it official I just..... Can't."
Rain looked to payu.
"I..... Understand."
Payu widened his eyes to give rain a very sorrowful look.
"Your really going to...."
Payus eyes darted to have his chin quiver to turn to leave and quick, rain kept his strong deamoner, to then have it shattered once payu left.
Rain gritted his teeth and hard to hang his head to look down to take in a deep breathe to then go in.
A bit later, rain had ruzie to his side to have smiles has they were before the leader to be surrounded by a group of people for payu to stand in the back to eye over them fuming.
The leader took a step forward to eye over them.
"So rain...ruzie.... You have come here to let me know the status of your relationship?"
Ruzie nodded has she was bouncing a bit to look to rain who kept his head forward to look over the leader with a face..
He then looked to rain.
"So.... What is the nature of your relationship? You two are too be dating, right?"
Payu hung his head to look down to then turn, he didn't want to be there to hear it.
Rain took in a deep breathe.
"Leader...... No."
Ruzies face fell, payu stopped walking to turn to eye with shock.
The leader raised his eye brow.
"Oh?"
"I know we gave that.....inclination however..... I'm not ready to date anyone at this present moment."
Ruzies chin quivered to then turn to leave.
The leader stepped forth.
"Are you sure about this?"
Rain signed to look where ruzie went to then look to the leader.
"Yes....."
"Okay."
The leader went about to say some parting words for everyone to then start to leave, rain turned to see payu standing there to look over him with a bit of a smile, rain looked over him with a face to turn to go and talk to ruzie.
Payu watched him go to hang his head to dart his eyes about.
Finding ruzie to a place rain went to her to place his hand to her shoulder.
"Ruzie we need to...."
Rain winced to draw back his hand to place to his cheek to rub.
Ruzie turned around to eye over him in anger.
"Thought we had...... Leave me alone rain!"
Rain stayed to where he was to look down to rub his cheek knowing he deserved that, coming about, payu widened his eyes to stand behind rain.
"What happened?"
Rain signed.
"Leave me alone."
Payu rolled his eyes to turn rain about to move his hand away to place the back of his to rains cheek to rub to look it over.
"Women.... They always like to hit." He signed.
Rain kept his eyes down to feel payus warmth to take in a deep breathe, he slowly looked up to dart his eyes about.
"Sure.... Your happy."
Payu rolled his eyes again to then step back to wrap his arms about.
"Why would I be happy that you're in pain?"
Rain shrugged to look down, payu eyed over him to step closer to place his thumb to his chin to lift it up.
"The only happiness im feeling right now, is the fact the two of you are not dating."
Rain made a very hard face to then feel payus mouth to his. Signing, rain closed his eyes to let this happen.
Payu then moved back to eye over him.
Rain slowly open his eyes to look over rain.
"I'm sorry your not really happy right now. Let me change that."
Payu placed his hand to rains wrist to then take him about, for rain to eye down to hate himself for loving this man who will never ever feel the same.