slowly knowing more

To his stomach, rain had his arms under your head, to have his eyes shut to take in and out content breathes, to then slowly open his eyes to look over payu who came out from the shower to go under the bedding to shuffle about to then stop to take in and out a deep breathe to close his eyes.
Rain furrowed his brow to then make a considered face.
"Payu?"
Payu lightly chuckled.
"Again?"
Rain rolled his eyes to then turn his head forward to move one arm out to then use his index finger to start to play with the bedding.
"I...... I'm a bit curious."
Payu opened his eyes to then turn his head to look to rain.
"About?"
"Well.....odd.... Certain things I guess...."
Payu turned to his side to place his hand to his head to raise an eye brow.
"Like what?"
Rain made a face.
"Um....... Maybe shouldn't......"
"Rain. You can talk to me."
Rain signed to then move his arm back to turn his head to look over payu.
"I...... Wanted to know.... More about your fiance...."
Payu parted his lips to then dart his eyes over rain to then go to his back to eye up.
"Why..... Do you want to know?"
"Maybe...... Because of everything we've been doing I guess..... Um..... Was he your.... First?"
Payu took in a deep breathe.
"Not my first kiss..... But my first......" Payu signed to then place his fingers to the bridge of his nose.
Rain looked him over to then eye the bedding to his side.
"I'm sorry payu.... Not trying to....upset you or anything...."
"Mm.......I know......I just...... I'm still sensitive about....."
Rain looked back up to payu.
"Well....... Tell me what...... Made you go after him."
Payu turned his head to move his hand down to eye over rain.
"Who says I went after him?"
"So he was...."
Payu nodded.
"He was very sweet and....."
Payu peered his eyes down to Furrow his brow.
Rain then moved closer.
"Payu...... We really don't have to talk about , if it gives you to much pain just..... Guess trying to...... Find the connection."
Payu slowly looked up.
"The connection?"
"Him and..... Me. Was he straight too?"
Payu went back to his side to place his hand to his head to look over rain.
"You and him are complete opposites."
"How so?"
"Well, to answer your question. No he was very much gay."
"And?"
Payu shrugged.
"I.... Don't think we should be talking about this. We're just exploring and experimenting."
Rain furrowed his brow to then look angry at payu to then turn his head to other way.
Payu raised an eye brow.
"Rain?"
Rain took in deep breathes but didn't say a word.
Payu then moved up to sit to eye down.
"Are you..... Mad?"
"Go to sleep payu." Rain signed.
"So you are mad?"
"Just go to sleep!" Rain said in a harsher tone.
Payu couldn't help but to laugh, rain turned his head to then look up.
"Why are you laughing?"
"The fact you're mad, it's very funny."
"Your an asshole."
Payu narrowed his eyes for his laughter to come up short.
"How am I to be that way?"
"You're laughing at me."
"I'm laughing at your choice to be angry over the truth. Well..... Isn't it the truth..... Rain?"
Rain made a hard look to then eye the bedding to be lost for words.
Payu parted his lips slowly to then go down to go back to his side to really look at rain.
"Right.... Rain? That's what we've been doing?"
Rain took in deep breathes to dart his eyes about to remain silent.
"Or..... Are you growing fee....."
Payus question stopped dead has he looked over rain who eyed him with a hard expression.
"Well.... Are you? You weren't answering me rain."
Rain gulped to then peer his eyes back down.
"I...... Believe I..... Like you."
Payus eyes widened.
"What?"
Rain signed to then look back up to him.
"Has a friend. Also what we keep doing......I don't know...."
Rain then went from his stomach to his back to place his arms under his head to look to the ceiling.
Payu darted his eyes to then move a bit closer.
"So..... Are we friends?"
Rain took in a deep breathe.
"Mm....."
Payu then moved his free hand closer to rain to then place his index finger to his chest to then start to run it up and down.
Rain peered his eyes down to that action..
"Well...... There is something called friends with benefits. That's what this could be."
Rain gulped to then look back to the ceiling.
"What..... What if..... It becomes..... Something um...... Else?"
Payu stopped running his finger up and down to Furrow his brow.
"That won't happen."
Rain turned his head to look over payu .
"What?"
Payu signed to then take his finger away to then go to his back to eye up.
"I love my fiance rain. I will not fall for anyone else. No matter these circumstances."
Rains lips parted to have his face fall for reasons unknown to then shuffle about to go to his side, back to payu.
Payu turned his head to look over rain.
"Rain?"
"I'm.... Tired..... We need to sleep."
Payu turned once again to his side to then move closer to place his hand to rains arm to then start to kiss about.
Rain signed heavily.
"Payu.... Stop....."
Payu stopped to look up.
"Rain...... Please don't be mad."
"I'm not. Just tired."
Payu darted his eyes over him to then take his free hand down, to then place two fingers between his cheeks to run them up and down.
"Payu........." Rain whimpered.
"Don't think your tried..... Think your mad......I like you too rain.....has a friend..... Just like you. So come on..... Know you like this."
Rain tensed to then take in a deep breathe has he felt those two fingers go about his hole. Payu then went to his neck to kiss about to then go up to nibble his ear.
"Mm..... Damn.... It....aah....payu....."
Payu moved even closer to place his body to rains to then place his cock in-between his cheeks to then move his arm about to place his hand to his cock to start to stroke sensually.
Rain lifted his head back a bit to softly moan.
"What.... Do you want rain? Hmm?"
Rain signed and hard.
"Think..... You can feel.... What I'm wanting...."
Payu lightly chuckled..
"What do you want?"
Rain took in a deep breathe to then turn his head has payu moved his back to then move a hand to the back of payus head to look over him.
"Payu?"
"Hmm?"
"What do you want?"
Payu parted his lips to look over rain to then move his groin back to then place his tip to his hole.
"Believe you can tell."
Rain made a hard face.
"Do you..... Just want my.... Body?"
Payu raised an eye brow to then stop stroking rain off to then wrap his arms about.
"I want you."
Rain widened his eyes to then turn to wrap his arms about to then crush his mouth to his to move a leg up for payu to then thrust fully into him for the two to go hard into this act.