please don't kick me out

To the couch, payu sat to the edge to dart his eyes about has he was lost in a world of confusion. He really didn't know why he had sex with rain.
Payu hung his head to then place his hands up his neck to rub to shake his head side to side.
What is wrong with me? Why did I do that? Have to say I was mesmerized by his cock, never ever have I seen one so big, also haven't seen one since...
Payu gritted his teeth, he really didn't want to think of his fiance.
Moving his head up, he looked to the side to see rain come out to point a gun to him to then go about to head to the kitchen to make something to eat.
Payu took in a deep breathe to then go about the couch to then stand to the side to look over rain who placed the gun to the counter.
"Go away payu."
Payu rolled his eyes to then look to the floor.
"Rain...... This is not going to happen again."
Rain scoffed .
"You promised this wouldn't happen at all yet it did. I want you to go away."
Payu made a hard face.
"I'm really sorry."
Rain turned to look over payu to shake his head.
"I don't fucking care! That doesn't do anything! My lower still hurts and you still took my virginity you prick! I can never ever get that back! Also you lied to me!"
Payu slowly looked up.
"You're still not my type rain. Listen...... It's hard to..... Describe this to someone who before yesterday, was a....... Look I'm only human and...."
Payu tensed to wince, his head went to the side.
Rain went to him to slap him across the face, he didn't want him to bleed again.
"No! Your a monster! I don't have those in my place. Now go away you piece of shit!"
Payu slowly moved his hand up to caress his face to keep it to the side.
Rain looked over him to sign to then turn to go back to the counter to make his food to eye it.
"Rain..... Please...... Please don't kick me out."
Rains eyes widened to then turn his head to look to payu in disbelieve.
"You really are a piece of work! You are not going to stay here! Now go away, I don't want to even look at you!"
Payu turned his head to look sullenly at rain.
"I know there is nothing I can say to..... Ever make this right but......I meant what I said that one day rain, I really don't want to be alone. Not.... Again...."
Payu then looked down .
Rain looked over him to grit his teeth to then look back to his food.
"Should have thought of that before you raped me. Now go away. You only have a few hours left here "
Payu took in a deep breathe to then turn to go to the couch to sit to the edge to wrap his arms about himself to look forward he really didn't know what to do.
Rain finished his food to then grab his gun to then go sit to the dining room table to look over payus figure to shake his head to wrap his arms about.
Why is this making me feel bad? He is so in the wrong here! Mother fucker raped me!
Rain then looked down to his food to sign.
I don't want to be alone either but I'm not stupid. If he stays it'll happen again and hell no! I'm not gay! I don't care if there is no more women on this earth, I'll just go celibate then!
Rain slowly peered his eyes up to look over payus figure again to then whimper to get up, he grabbed his gun also.
Going to the side he looked over payu.
Payu then turned his head to look sorrowfully at rain..
"This really isn't going to work out anymore payu."
"Rain.....it really can. It will not happen again. Please....... Please don't kick me out. I'll do anything."
Rain narrowed his eyes to then point his gun at payu.
"Can I shoot off your dick then?"
Payu lips parted to dart his eyes over rain, he couldn't tell if he was being serious or not.
Rain signed to then look down.
"Guess if I do that, it'll probably kill you."
Payu gulped.
"I..... Don't really know about this payu......."
Payu slowly got up to then go to rain to stay away from him a bit.
"Rain..... This really won't happen again. What happened was nothing but a huge mistake. Not one I will make again. Please trust me "
Rain scoffed to then turn his head to the side.
"I trusted you once before then this vile thing happened."
"Rain..... All I can say is it won't again. Please trust me."
Rain signed he then turned to go back to the dining room table to sit, payu turned his head to eye.
"I'm going to keep my gun on me at all times. If you do this again, I will shoot to kill. This really is never ever going to happen again. Also you probably know, you did prove my point about gay people, your all a bunch of rapists."
Payu flexed his jaw .
"Or maybe it's just been a very long time of human connection for me rain. Especially since my fiance past away."
Rain darted his eyes. He then grabbed his plate to go into his room.
"Further on, I don't want to be in the same room with you for a length of time you prick!"
Payu watched rain go to his bedroom to then look down to the nob to hear the click to sign, he then turned to go to the bed to lay to his back to place his arms over his eyes to breathe out in relief.
Can't believe I'm not going to get kicked out...... Rain really has a great heart......I still can't believe I lost my control.......I will not let that happen again.... Even if I'm sexually frustrated.......