owing him an explanation

The next morning, rain slowly opened his eyes to look about to make a face, he then slowly got up to place his hand to his forehead to rub has he had a bit of a headache, his eyes then widened has he felt something seep out of his rectum.
Rain then moved a bit to his side to then place his fingers to the bed to then bring it about to eye over it to then shake.
What the hell!
Rains lips then parted to slowly move his eyes up to look over the back of his door has bits and pieces of last night went into his mind.
He then signed to look down. Rain felt very bad for how he tried payu last night.
Making a face he then got up slowly to then go to the bathroom to take a hot shower to then go about to get dressed.
Standing before his door he eyed over it with a huge sign.
He then moved his hand up to place to the nob to then slowly turn it to then open to look about, rain looked to the couch first to see it was emptied, looking forward he saw payu to the stove without an expression to be looking down to be cooking.
Rain eyed him over to then take in a deep breathe to then go forward,. He stood to the side of the table to look him over to wrap his arms about.
"Um....... So...."
Payu shook his head.
"I really don't want to talk about it. Just sit. You need to eat."
Rain darted his eyes over payu to understand his tone to then turn to then go sit to eye the table to feel very bad.
Payu then turned the stove off to then plate to then place the dishes inside the sink to then go to the dining room table to set rains dish first to have his still to his hand to then go about to sit to the couch, rain darted his eyes over the impressive meal to then turn in his chair to eye the back of payus head to turn back to look down.
"Payu.....I...."
"Rain.....I really don't want to talk about it. Just keep your word. Don't throw me out."
Payu darted his eyes over the food to then fork it a bit hard, he was a bit mad..
Rain took in a deep breathe.
"I'm.... Sorry....."
"Mm...."
Payu showed at his food to sign..
Rain placed his hands to his plate to then move it away to then get up to stand to the side of the couch to give payu a long face.
"Payu....."
"Rain...... You need to eat."
Rain looked over payu to eye down.
"Last night..... That really shouldn't have happened."
"Know it shouldn't have. Now go eat please."
Rain started to take in deep breathes.
"I can remember..... Only a bit and.....I know I told you I didn't want to end up like my mother....."
Payu started to chew slowly to dart his eyes to take in a deep breathe.
"Did......um...... Those plants...."
Rain wrapped his arms about himself to look sullenly down.
"Mm...... Yes......"
Payu started to take in deep breathes.
"I'm..... Sorry to hear that rain."
Rain took in a very deep breathe to then go to payu to place his hand to his wrist, payu turned his head to look over him.
Rain motioned with his head.
"Please."
Payu darted his eyes over rain to then get up has they went slowly about, they then went to a hallway rain told payu never to go into to stand before a door, rain took in a very shaky breathe in to then open the door to let it swing open to let payus hand go.
"I.... Can't stomach to go in there....."
Payu looked over rain to then look into the dark room to then go slowly about to then step inside to place his hand to a light switch to then turn it on to widen his eyes to part his lips.
He looked about a nursery.
Rain kept his head hung has tears started to come down.
"My mother....... Was pregnant with my sister....... I don't know how a plant knew this but...... It ripped her out to then place one of there eggs inside and...... And...."
Payu looked about to then turn to go to rain to wrap his arms about him to let him cry and hard.
A bit later, the two were to the couch to be sitting to the edge for payu to keep rain in his arms to keep comforting him and holding him.
Rain took in deep breathes has his weeping got slower.
"Payu.....I really am sorry.... For...."
Payu shook his head to then move away to place a hand to rains chin to make him look up.
"I know you were having nightmares, didn't know it was about that. Just happy last night I was able to help you. Hopfully they will know go away."
Rain nodded to look down.
Payu darted his eyes over him to then turn to grab his plate to place his hand to rains wrist to then pull to the dining room table to then go sit to his chair to continue to eat.
Rain darted his eyes over the food to then look up has he remembered something else.
"Um....payu?"
"Mm?"
"I also remembered..... You said I'm not the only one who lost a person to these plants.... Who did you lose?"
Payu tensed to take in a deep breathe to keep his eyes down.
"A few friends...... And um......I really do not want to talk about it."
Rain looked over payu to eye down .
"Did you lose your fiance to one?"
Payu shook a bit.
"Rain.... Please......"
Rain nodded to then grab his fork to then dig in.
"Payu?"
"Mm?"
"I really hope one day you will trust me enough to tell me."
Payu slowly looked up to eye over rain to then look immediately down.
Shit! I think I'm starting to.... Like you! More then a.........Ugh!