CHAPTER- 49

Early Update as I will not able to do that in midnight today!🫂

________________💘💘

Khamoshiyan aawaaz hain
Tum sun'ne to aao kabhi
Chhukar tumhe khill jaayengi
Ghar inko bulaao kabhi
Beqarar hain baat karne ko
Kehne do inko zaraa

Khamoshiyan. Teri meri khamoshiyan
Khamoshiyan. Lipti hui khamoshiyan

Kya uss gali mein kabhi tera jaana hua
Jahaan se zamaane ko guzre zamaana hua
Mera samay toh wahin pe hai thehra hua
Bataaun tumhe kya mere sath kya kya hua

________________💘💘

Ekansh's POV

When I was in London, I didn't look like I do now. I didn't have many friends there, except for one named Nikhil. But even he stopped talking to me all of a sudden, maybe because people judged him too for being associated with me. I was a nerd, and people made jokes about me and bullied me, which made me even more self-conscious about my looks. I was uncomfortable interacting with people, and I felt insecure about my appearance. I was that "ugly" Ekansh who didn't know how to talk, or how to dress up properly. My clothes weren't from famous brands, but it wasn't because I couldn't afford them. I simply didn't care about brand names. I chose whatever was comfortable for me, and I didn't let others' opinions affect my choices.

I was in the first year of my master's, and everything seemed to be going as usual. I would go to class, enduring the daily dose of comments and remarks that I had become accustomed to. But that day was different. I felt a strange mix of emotions, unsure whether it was a good or bad feeling. As I made my way to class, I saw her - Chaya, my first true friend, my only friend, my best friend.

Chaya was the one who always stood up for me whenever someone bullied me or made fun of me. She would confront them and defend me, but at the same time, she would scold me for not standing up for myself. She would tell me never to think of myself as any less than anyone else. Nikhil, on the other hand, would always make fun of both of us, but I didn't care much about his opinion. He was never a true friend to me, and it hurt that he never considered me as one of his friends.

While clenching his jaw, he smiled faintly.

Her parents died when she was a child, but she was always smiling, carefree, and fought for what was right. She never liked people who made others fall, and she never let them do that in front of her.

Our bond grew stronger from friend to best friend, others used to ship us and make fun of us but she never cared about that. I became outspoken when I was around her. I only began to speak in front of her but when I started I could never stop blabbering. She used to appreciate me for my work, I saw many changes in my personality good ones of course. Everything was flowing smoothly until she fell in love with a guy at our university. Our senior man, William, was good-looking, loving, and caring for her, and she was blindly in love. We started having fights because of him. I never got positive vibes from him because I heard many people saying horrible things about him. However, I didn't believe it until I saw him talking with another man outside the university door. What he said was the most horrible thing. Even my soul shivered at hearing his words, and which best friend would not if he heard another man making a deal...

Deal of His Best friend's body when she was his girlfriend!

I was numb when I heard him saying he would use her and then inject her so he could sell her. He was into female trafficking!!

I was about to confront him, but I thought it would cause more risk to Chaya's life so I immediately ran to her. She was standing in the garden of uni talking with her other friends. I told her everything and she was shocked but she didn't believe me, I tried everything to make her trust me. I joined my hands and even kneeled in front of her but she preferred to trust that bastard. You'd think what kind of friend she is because she didn't even believe her best friend. However, when things went wrong between them, everyone around us would talk. What can a person do? Once, twice, or three times you can ignore them. However, if someone tells you the same thing 100 times you'll start believing them at least once.