🧴ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ᴀᴅ🧴

Scene: SHAPES Photo Studio

"Are you ready Kalianna?" A woman asked the noirette.

Kalianna, who was sitting down on a couch and wearing a lovely pumpkin spice mini dress with white ankle boots, smiled at the woman.

"Hold on for a moment Maggy, I want to invite to of my friends. Is that okay?" Kalianna asks the woman.

Maggy nods and walks away.

After she does, Kalianna gets out her phone and begins texting to people in particular.

Scene: Giselle's Room.

Giselle is on her couch watching Maya's newest movie, Doctor Strange: Multiverse Of Madness.

"Yes! Get her a$$ America!" Giselle cheers "America", Maya, on as the girl kicked Wanda in the stomach.

Just then her phone buzzed.

Giselle sucked her teeth and paused the movie, then picked up her phone, seeing a message from Kalianna. She clicked on it.

BFF FOR LIFE 🤞🦋

Hey bestie! I'm doing my first perfume ad for L'Oréal. Do you wanna come down to the SHAPES Studio to see me behind the scenes?

Giselle smiles and texts back.

Scene: Adrien's Room.

Adrien is playing his piano while Plagg is on the bed eating Camembert.

Adrien's phone beside the Kwami buzzed just then and he looked at it, seeing a message from Kalianna.

"Adrien, you have a message!" Plagg managed to inform as he chewed his cheese.

Adrien stopped playing and got up, walking over to his bed and picking up his phone, viewing the message.

Kal 💛

Hey Adrien, doing my first perfume ad today. Wanna come down to the SHAPES studio to see?

Adrien smiles. "Kalianna wants me to come see her perfume ad. I'd better go ask father for permission,"

He left the room while Plagg continued to eat.

Scene: SHAPES Photo Studio.

Kalianna smiles a bit when she sees Giselle's message.

My BFF 😇

Sure gurl! I'll be over there before you can say floccinaucinihilipilification!

"Floccina- what?" Kalianna was confused, then her expression became unamused. "She got that off Google didn't she?"