🕊ᴀɴɢᴇʟ x ᴄᴏᴛᴛᴀɢᴇᴄᴏʀᴇ🍄

Scene: Jardin du Palais Royal Garden

"Today's theme is Cottagecore!" Garrett St

"Today's theme is Cottagecore!" Garrett St. Clair, Kalianna's photographer, reveals a rack of Cottagecore outfits to Kalianna.

"The New York brand Dynasty George personally shipped their newest collection to you so you could model them." Jennifer Atkins, Kalianna's makeup artist, says.

"That's amazing!" Kalianna smiles.

"For this photoshoot, all you need is a little blush because we want to focus on your natural beauty." Jennifer said.

"Then we'll start off by snapping a few pictures with you on that picnic setup." Garrett points at the picnic area.

Kalianna nods. "Of course. Let's do this."

🕊🍄🕊🍄

About fifteen minutes into the photoshoot, Kalianna's phone began to ring in her purse, which was by a chair that she did her blush in.

"One second please," Kalianna told Garrett, standing up.

The photographer nods and checks out the pictures of Kalianna on his camera while the said girl goes over to her purse, getting out her phone.

The person who was calling her was Adrien, causing her to smile, and she answered it.

"Hi, Adrien. What do you need?" She inquires.

"Hi Kal, could you come to the Effiel Tower please? The Angel wings that I need for my photoshoot, um, one of them broke." Adrien informs.

"Yikes, that's bad." Kalianna frowns.

"There's no one here on the set to repair it. And since I know how talented you are with sewing, I was hoping you could come and give me a hand." Adrien says.

"In marriage?" Kalianna asked teasingly.

Adrien began to stammer, and she could imagine seeing how red his face looked. "I-I, huh? W-Wha? Aren't we too young???"