💁🏽‍♀️ᴛʜᴇ ᴘɪᴄᴋ-ᴍᴇ ɢɪʀʟ💁🏽‍♀️

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Cafeteria.

Lila angrily watches as Kalianna and Adrien sit together having lunch. She narrows her eyes and grits her teeth when Kalianna feeds Adrien a piece of lobster from her plate.

"...Right Lila? Lila? Lila!" Alya calls to her.

Lila snaps out of it and looks at the blogger. "Hm?"

"I said I think we should start getting new friends, since the ones in our class are clearly a$$holes." Alya glares at each of her classmates around the cafeteria.

"Uh, yeah! I totally agree with you. But that might be hard since Kalianna's managed to turn basically everyone against for spreading such horrible lies about me being a mol£ster and a liar." Lila pouts sadly.

"It's okay Lila, I'm sure some people don't believe Kalianna's sh1tty lies about you." Nino assures.

"Probably, but it still makes me feel like crap since all I get nowadays are glares and insults." Lila sighs.

"I know it's hard bestie," Alya puts a hand on the scarlet brunette's shoulder, and she tries to restrain herself from shrugging it off with disgust. "But it'll get better soon, trust me." She gives her a smile, patting her shoulder.

"Yeah, you're so right. People will soon see that Kalianna is the only dirty liar around here." Lila says.

"D@mn right they will." Kim smirks.

Lila smiles at them, then looks back at Kalianna and Adrien.

"I have to go to the bathroom." The noirette informs, getting up. "Be right back." She kisses Adrien's cheek, making him blush.

Lila scowls at this, watching Kalianna with a deadly glare as she left the cafeteria. "Guys," She stands up. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Do you want me to come with you so you don't get bullied?" Alya inquired.

"No, it's okay, I'll be fine, I'm a tough girl." Lila reassures.

"Okay, just be safe." Alya warns.

"I will bestie, don't worry." Lila gives the wannabe blogger a fake smile.

The Rossi girl then walks out of the cafeteria, clenching her hands with a frown.

It was time to show Kalianna who the real boss b1tch was around here, starting with putting a hard claim on her territory.