😈ꜱʜᴇ-ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ'ꜱ ᴘᴀᴡɴ😈

(Sukura41: Jocelyn's voice actress is Madelaine Petsch

(Sukura41: Jocelyn's voice actress is Madelaine Petsch.)

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Alya Césaire didn't like Jocelyn Oakley.

It was the month of January now, meaning it had been two weeks since Jocelyn became friends with Lila and was added into the small friend group.

Alya found Jocelyn irritating, especially how she was laughing with Nino after he said a bad joke.

"OMG, Nino, you're so funny!" Jocelyn giggles, resting her hand on Nino's arm.

The Lahiffe boy chuckles sheepishly, rubbing the back of his head. "Well, I don't know about that Lyn, but thanks."

Alya clenched her jaw. She hated how Nino had already came up with a nickname for the pick-me girl.

"Kim, Lila told me you love swimming!" Jocelyn immediately turned her attention on Kim, disregarding Nino. "Maybe we can go swimming on Saturday." She gave the athlete a flirty smile.

"Sure." Kim replies, smiling back at her.

"Kim, don't you have to go to the movies with Ondine on Saturday?" Alya reminded. "You can't go to the movies with Jocelyn." She gives the TikToker a nasty look.

Jocelyn, noticing this, rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, but Ondine and I are going to the movies at night, so I can go swimming with Jocelyn in the day." Kim told Alya.

"I don't think Ondine would like you hanging out with another girl who she doesn't know." Alya retorts.

"Ondine and I aren't even officially together, we're just talking." Kim replies.

"For about a year now?" Alya probed angrily.

"Al, can you chill out? Kim can hang out with Jocelyn or any girl he wants. He and Ondine aren't in a relationship yet." Nino says to his girlfriend.

"Do you have some sort of problem with me Ala?" Jocelyn asks the blogger.

"My name is ALYA." Alya snapped back.

"Yeah, Alya, whatever. I haven't done anything to you, and it's not any of your business if Kim wants to go swimming with me. He's not dating this Ondine girl." Jocelyn says.

Alya scoffs and glares down at her lunch tray. "Unbelievable." She mutters.

"Let's go swimming at eleven on Saturday Kimmy, sound good?" Jocelyn quizzed the Lê Chiến boy, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Sure." Kim nods.

"Don't forget. I have this super cute bikini that I've been dying to show off." Jocelyn informs.

'Does she ever stop talking?' Lila thought, sitting beside the Oakley girl with a board look as she went on and on about the bikini she was gonna wear.