⚜ʀᴏʏᴀʟ ʟɪɴᴇᴀɢᴇ⚜

Scene: London

Scene: London. De-Sinclair Duchy. Catherine De-Sinclair's Room.

Catherine, Kalianna's royal cousin, is calmly pacing back and forth in front of the noirette, who is sitting on a bedroom bench

The blonde has a few cards in her hand that she is using to test Kalianna. "Baron and Baroness?" She asked.

"A Baron is a Lord of the lowest order of the British nobility. A Baroness is either the wife or widow of a Baron, or she holds the title in her own right." Kalianna answers.

"Correct!" Catherine beams, then switches the card she was holding to the small stack of cards in the back. "Viscount and Viscountess?"

"A Viscount is a British nobleman ranking above a Baron and below an Earl. A Viscountess is the wife or widow of a viscount, or she holds the rank of viscount in her own right." Kalianna explains.

"Wonderful!" Catherine smiles once more. "And that's it! You're definitely ready."

"Are you sure about this Cat?" Kalianna rubs her arm nervously. "I don't think I'll fit in with the other royals."

"You'll be fine, trust me," Catherine assures, putting her hands on her shoulders.

"But there'll be so many wealthy and royal people there at this tea party! What if I mess up the titles or curtsey the wrong way?" Kalianna ranted anxiously.

"You've been practicing all week Kalianna, and you'll have me by your side, don't worry! Your grandmother and my Grand-aunt was a Grand Duchess, one of the highest ranks of nobility, you'll practically be the most regal one there at the tea party!" Catherine puts her hands on her hips.

"Wait, Grand Duchess? I thought grandma Regina was a regular Duchess." Kalianna was confused.

Catherine laughs. "Why would you ever think that? Did your father or grandfather not tell you anything of Grand-aunt's history?" She sits down next to Kalianna.

"No, I-I never really thought about it after grandma passed." Kalianna responds.

"What?!" Terrance burst into the room. "How could you barley know anything of your royal heritage?!"