😬ᴄᴏɴꜱᴇQᴜᴇɴᴄᴇꜱ😬

(Sukura41: This chapter takes place after the chapter Prejudice in Miraculous Book 4

(Sukura41: This chapter takes place after the chapter Prejudice in Miraculous Book 4.)

Scene: Paris Police Department.

Darius De-Sinclair had to be restrained by five officers after he saw the bruise on his daughter's arm that had been caused by Frederick.

The ticket inspector was acting like a little b1tch, cowering behind Lieutenant Roger.

Meanwhile, Kalianna was sitting down by a desk, casually eating a donut from the Dunkin' Donuts box that was on the desk as she watches the scene.

"LET ME GO! THAT BA$TARD PUT HIS HANDS ON MY CHILD!!!" Darius bellows, struggling against the officers' hold.

"I understand that Mr. De-Sinclair, but you need to calm down!" Roger orders.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! You're just as bad Roger, you'll be lucky if you don't lose your job with that motherfvcker behind you, because I swear, I'm gonna sue you both so hard you'll be sh1tting pennies out of your a$$es!" Darius yells.

Kalianna snickers and takes another bite of her donut.

"We already apologized to your daughter on the way here but she didn't wanna hear it! Roger even got her those box of donuts and it STILL wasn't enough! What can we do to not have you sue us?!" Frederick asks from behind Roger.

"NOTHING! Because you're getting fired!! I'm gonna write a complaint to your department and you're gonna be through! AND YOU," Darius points at Roger. "You'd better get your fvcking act together a$$hole."

Roger frowns as Darius shouts at the officers to get off him, and they do so.

"Kalianna, let's go." Darius glares at Frederick and Roger before storming towards the exit.

"Coming!" Kalianna stands up, sucking her fingers from finishing up her donut and grabbing the box. She happily strides towards the exit, then looks back at Frederick and Roger. "I'll see you both in court~!"

And with that, the noirette left with her father.

Frederick gulps. "Jesus, I'm in trouble."

Roger swallows the lump in his throat, beads of sweat lining his forehead. "Me too..."

😬😬😬😬

Scene: Courtroom. 3 Days Later.

"The court has granted the De-Sinclairs seventy-five thousand euros from Roger Raincomprix for hate crime, and the two hundred grand from Frederick-" The female African-American judge snorts.

Frederick, Roger, the De-Sinclairs, and the people in the spectator area, are bewildered by this.

"Judge Maxine? Are you alright?" The judicial assistant questions.

Maxine covers her mouth, stifling her laughter.

"Judge Maxine?" The judicial assistant was baffled by the woman's chortling.

Maxine sniffles and wipes a tear from her eye. "And the two hundred grand from..." She snickers. "FROM FREDERICK FREDERICKSON!" She blurts it out before she broke down cackling.

"Oh come on!" Frederick rolls his eyes. He turned to see several people in the spectator area quietly laughing and he glares at them.

"Now we know why he's such an a$$hole." Darius mutters to Kalianna.

They both then sniggered, as did Vanita, who was sitting beside the table they were behind.

Frederick, fed up of everyone, including the judicial assistant, laughing at him, lets out an angered yell.

"You all think this is funny?! Huh?! You're all idiots!! Especially YOU!" Frederick points at Maxine, which causes her to stop laughing. "How dare you laugh at me when you've got the skin color of poop?! You shouldn't even be a judge!"

Several people gasped at his racist comment.

"And YOU THREE!" Frederick points at the De-Sinclairs. "Why don't you three go back to China, where you came from?!!!"

Everything was silent, so silent that you could hear a pin drop.

"Oh, he11 no," Maxine finally broke the silence. "Five years in prison!"

"WHAT?!" Frederick's eyes widened.

"Five years in prison and that's final, you racist a$$hole." Maxine hissed before she banged her gavel down.

Frederick's eyes widened in horror as he realized he screwed up. "No, no, wait! NO!"

He yells and shouts as the male officer in the courtroom handcuffs him.

"I'm sorry!" Frederick apologizes. "I'm sorry judge!"

"Should've just kept your mouth shut." Roger shakes his head.

"NO! NOOOOOO!" Frederick bellows as the officer drags him away out of the room.

Darius and Kalianna look at each other before high-fiving one another.

One of the many racist pricks of the world was put away righteously!

Word Count: 725