🦃ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦃

Scene: Paris

Scene: Paris. Startrain; First-Class.

Terrance De-Sinclair is browsing a La Mode magazine of Adrien Agreste. His twin sister Catherine sits on his right side, looking out the window with a small smile.

"How do you think Kalianna looks now?" Catherine asks her brother.

"I don't know," Terrance shrugs. "It's been 2 years since Grand-aunt Regina's funeral."

Catherine sighs and looks across to her mother, who is relaxing with a gold silk eye mask on while her father has his eyes closed, relaxing as well as he sipped on a glass of Sauvignon Blanc white wine.

"Mum, dad," Catherine began.

"Not now darling, mummy and daddy are resting, it's been a busy three days." Madeleine De-Sinclair says.

Catherine groans and goes back to look out the window, but notices what Terrance is reading. "Ooo, I know this guy!" She snatches the magazine from Terrance, surprising him. "He's Adrien Agreste, the hottest teen supermodel out there!"

"Give it back Cathy!" Terrance retrieves the magazine from his twin sister with a huff.

"What? You can't deny it, he IS pretty hot." Catherine says.

"He is, but he's not hotter than..." Terrence's cheeks flush for a brief moment before they go back to normal. "Nevermind. I do agree with you, but he's too much of a pretty boy."

"Eh, gotta agree with you there. There's a lot of princely boys who look WAY better than him," Catherine then sighs dreamily. "Like Johnathan, he's so sweet."

"Oh, give it a rest on lover boy would you?" Terrance rolls his eyes, going back to reading the La Mode magazine as he flipped the page.

🦃🦃🦃🦃

Scene: Gare du Nord.

Kalianna excitedly waits for the train with an orange box that had mini turkeys all over it.

Tikki peeks out of her purse, looking up at her curiously. "Who are you waiting for Kalianna?"

"My royal relatives from London, they're coming here to spend Thanksgiving with me and my family!" The noirette smiles brightly.

"Ah, does your parents know they're coming?" Tikki asks.

"Of course they do. They're setting up back at the house right now. Gladys is cooking the food and mom hired a couple more maids to help her." Kalianna explains.

"Will more of your family members be coming other than your relatives from London?" Tikki inquires.

"Yeah. Sydney's coming, and so is Grandpa Masaru and Uncle Jeong! Grandma Seo-Yeon unfortunately can't come because she'll be too busy with her restaurant." Kalianna explains.