👱🏻‍♀️Starbucks Karen👱🏻‍♀️

Scene: Starbucks Coffee

Kalianna enters with Giselle. "I'm so glad it's Friday!" She smiles, then looks at Giselle. "Hey, you never told me how your Thanksgiving went by the way."

Giselle sighs as she and Kalianna walk up to the short line behind the counter. "My mom had dinner with me and my dad and they both agreed I would start visiting my mom from Friday to Sunday."

"What?!" Kalianna shrieks. "T-That's great! Besides, you're father's an a-hole, so it's good that you're gonna start getting away from him."

"Yeah, but..." Giselle sighs. "I don't know Kalianna, you should've seen the way he was looking at her. Like he still loved her."

"If he loved her he wouldn't have treated her so poorly. If he ever wants to get back with your mom, he's got a long way to go." Kalianna told her best friend.

"Yeah, a very long, looong, looooooong way." Giselle says, dragging out the word 'long.'

Kalianna giggles and so does Giselle.

👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️👱🏻‍♀️

A while later, the iconic duo placed their orders and acquired them from the barista before they went to sit down. Kalianna had gotten a mocha with a brownie while Giselle got a chocolate muffin and Chocolat Chaud Blanc.

(Sukura41: Chocolat Chaud Blanc basically means white hot chocolate in English.)

Kalianna moaned in satisfaction as she took a bite of her brownie. "Boy, I wish Zoé was here, she would've enjoyed this."

"Yeah, too bad her stupid sister had to get her grounded because she's hanging out with "The girl who sued her"," Giselle quoted the words. "And gurl, I still wanna hear about why you sued Chloé, I desperately need the tea!" She sips on her Starbucks drink.

"So it was last week at Mr. Agreste's private party. Dad got invited because he's apart of Mr. Agreste's elite club," Kalianna began.

"Uh-huh," Giselle says, leaning in, already intrigued.

"After dad and I got there, Mr. Agreste told Adrien to take me, Kagami, Chloé, because she was there too, and Félix up to his room." Kalianna continued.

"Wait, wait, wait, who's Félix?" Giselle rose an eyebrow, taking a bite of her muffin.

"Adrien's cousin." Kalianna replied.

Giselle's eyes widened as she chewed. She held up a finger, stopping Kalianna from talking anymore before she swallowed. "Was he hot?" She asks.

Kalianna frowns at her. "Giselle, you've got Hiro."

"Gurl, I'd never in my LIFE think about cheating on my perfect boyfriend. He speaks Russian when we're making out, Russian!" Giselle says, putting for emphasis on the language.