🏯ᴊᴀᴘᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘ🏯

Scene: Outside Paris Aiport

"Now class, I want you all to be on your best behavior when we arrive in Japan." Mr. Damocles told Miss Bustier's class. "Sure, you'll be excited, but please don't run up to random strangers and ask them for photos. Though, we are staying in Japan for a week, so make most of it please."

"Mr. Damocles, you're too soft on them," Ms. Mendeleiev says to the principal before turning to glare at the teens. "Now listen up, since I'm supervising you, you all will do as I say, and if any of you start acting up, we'll cut this field trip short, do you all understand?"

The students groaned, but reluctantly agreed with her words.

"I wish Miss Bustier could've come with us." Giselle whispers to Kalianna.

"Yeah, too bad she had an appointment today to see if her baby's doing fine." Kalianna whispers back.

"What're you two whispering about?" Lila asked them, turning to them.

"It'd better not be horrible stuff about Lila." Alya glares at the iconic duo, standing on the opposite side of Lila.

"Mind your own d@mn business, both of you." Giselle retorts.

Marinette looked around, looking for Adrien, but she didn't see him. "Ms. Mendeleiev, where's Adrien? Did his father not allow him to come on this trip?"

"Actually, his father-" Ms. Mendeleiev began.

"Allowed me to come!" Adrien walked up to his friends with his suitcase and his bodyguard by his side. "But only if my bodyguard came so he could watch over me."

"Adrien, it's not polite to interrupt adults, don't do it again." Ms. Mendeleiev firmly told the Agreste boy.

"Sorry, Ms. Mendeleiev." Adrien sheepishly apologizes.

"Adrien!" Lila runs towards Adrien, wrapping her arms around him, giving him a hug. "I'm so glad you're coming on this trip!" She kisses his cheek, and he holds back a gag of disgust.

Kalianna glares at Lila for invading Adrien's personal space. She just didn't know when to quit.

Just then Chloé rushes up to Lila and Adrien. "Out of the way!" She pushes Lila aside, making her stumble. "Adrikins!" She hugs Adrien tightly. "I'm so happy you're coming with us!"

"Uh, yeah," Adrien gently pushes Chloé off him, suprising her.

The Bourgeois girl watches as her childhood friend approaches Kalianna with a smile.

"Hey, Kalianna." He greeted her.

"Hi, Adrien." The noirette greeted back, giving him a hug. "Glad you're coming to Japan."

"Yeah, me too." Adrien says, not pulling away.

Both Chloé and Lila lowly growled at the interaction between the duo as Giselle slid over to them with a smirk.