👜ᴊᴀᴄQᴜᴇᴍᴜꜱ👜

Scene: Paris Airport Tarmac

Kalianna's friends are bidding Kalianna goodbye and giving her hugs.

"I'm gonna miss you bestie!" Giselle cries dramatically, trowing her arms around her BFF.

Kalianna playfully rolls her eyes and giggles. "Elle, I'm literally only leaving for four days, that's it."

"Yeah, but," Giselle looks back at Lila, who is with everyone else, before leaning closer to Kalianna. "Who's gonna help me deal with Alya, Lila, AND Jocelyn at the same time?"

Kalianna pats her best friend's shoulder. "Don't worry Elle, you've got our friends to help you." She winks at her.

The noirette is taken aback when Adrien had suddenly rushed forward and hugged her, causing Lila to scowl.

"I hope you have a good time in Bora Bora Kalianna," Adrien says to her, pulling away.

"I most definitely will." Kalianna says.

"I'm happy that you're leaving for Bora Bora Kalianna!" Lila speaks up, walking towards her with a fake smile. "Make sure to post lots of pictures okay, don't be stingy now."

Kalianna rolls her eyes. "Why'd you even come Lila?"

"Oh, because Adrien has a photoshoot with ME today. He wanted to come see you to say bye." Lila says, grabbing Adrien's arm in a possessive manner.

"Uh-huh," Kalianna nods, then looks at Adrien. "It's sad that you can't come with me Adrien, but I'll make sure to post pictures so you can see the sights." She smiles at him.

"Thanks a lot Kal," Adrien hugs her once more, pulling his arm out of Lila's hold as he did.

The Rossi girl narrowed her eyes at this, then she proceeded to grab Adrien's arm once more, pulling him away from Kalianna.

"This is so heartwarming, but Adrien and I have to go now." Lila says, trying to drag Adrien away, but he didn't budge.

"Let go Lila," He demands, pulling his arm away from her.

"Adrieeen, I don't want us to be late for our photoshoot together!" Lila whines.

"Kalianna," Rose approaches with Juleka. "Why are you leaving for Bora Bora anyway? Are you taking a vacation in the middle of the school year?"

Kalianna giggles. "No Rose, I'm going there to shoot a bag commerical for the fashion label Jacquemus. Simon Porte Jacquemus, a fashion designer and the founder of Jacquemus, gave me this offer since he wants to show off his bags worldwide, not just in Paris." She explains.

"Ooo, how lucky!" Rose praises.

Lila couldn't help but boil with envy at hearing how Kalianna was chosen to show off bags for a luxury brand.