⚖ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛʀᴏᴏᴍ⚖

(Sukura41: This takes place after the chapter Gabriel Agreste in Miraculous Book 4

(Sukura41: This takes place after the chapter Gabriel Agreste in Miraculous Book 4.)

⚖⚖⚖⚖

Chloé Bourgeois had never liked Kalianna De-Sinclair since the beginning they met.

At first, she thought Kalianna would be an easy target when she transferred to Collége Françoise Dupont, someone she could walk all over just like the rest of the inferior students.

But she was wrong. Kalianna turned out to be much more resilient than she thought. Instead of her being the big, bad bully, Kalianna was the bigger bully.

Chloé never so felt utterly humiliated when Kalianna had showed her up with her Dior flats after she picked on Ivan for getting Akumatized into Stoneheart.

Chloé always envied Kalianna. Her looks, her clothes, her bags, the shoes she wore, the talent she had, she envied it all!

But what she hated most about the noirette was how she had managed to capture Adrien's attention on the first day he arrived at school. That's right, she was no fool, she wasn't blind! She saw how her childhood friend was looking at the De-Sinclair girl, and she just couldn't understand it at all!

Of course Chloé was jealous, anyone would be jealous that their childhood friend was paying close attention to a random person they just met rather than the person they've known for years!

As time went by, Chloé's dislike for Kalianna grew into a burning hatred.

The ravenette had always managed to outshine her, be one step ahead of her, he11, she even one the Best-Dressed competition that SHE had been winning every month!

And on top of that, the designer had managed to easily become the face of Lacroix, but Chloé hadn't been on a single one of the Lacroix magazines!

Chloé was always thinking that the universe was against her ever since Kalianna made her appearance.

Like right now. Chloé was currently sitting in a courtroom behind a table with her parents sitting beside her. A lawyer with glasses is sitting next to her quietly.

This morning, Chloé had decided to dress up for court because her mother said she needed to 'Look so good that the judge would let her off scot-free', for what she did to Kalianna.

She was dressed in a white long-sleeved shirt with gray lines and a white skirt with the identical lines as well. Holding the skirt put was a yellow belt and she had on white boots with short heels. Her bangs were curled cutely and as was her ponytail. Her outfit had also been complimented with a white Chanel bag.

 Her outfit had also been complimented with a white Chanel bag