👩‍💻ᴀ ʙʟᴏɢɢᴇʀ'ꜱ ᴅᴇɴꜱᴇ ᴍɪɴᴅ👩‍💻

(Sukura41: This takes place after the Halloween story and how Alya got suspended the next day after fighting Giselle

(Sukura41: This takes place after the Halloween story and how Alya got suspended the next day after fighting Giselle.)

Scene: Césaire Apartment.

Alya entered and slammed the door behind her, catching the attention of Nora, Ella, and Etta.

"Sissy? What happened?" The twins both asked, noticing their angry older sister's facial expression.

"I got suspended, that's what!" Alya retorts, causing Ella and Etta to flinch.

"Alya." Nora calls her little sister's name in a warning tone. "Apologize."

Alya, with balled up fists, looked at Ella and Etta, and noticed they looked like they were about to cry. She sighed. "Sorry girls, it's not you, it's just... ARGH!"

The Césaire girl then storms off to her room, slamming the door behind her and sitting down on her bed.

A couple minutes later, Nora entered and crossed her arms, looking down at Alya with a frown.

"I know you're upset about your suspension but that didn't give you a right to yell at Ella and Etta like that."

"I said I was sorry!" Alya shouts back, then looked away, irritated.

Nora stares at her for a moment before sitting down on the chair by the computer desk. "I have a feeling your suspension is not the only thing you're worried about. What's going on lil sis?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." Alya replies defensively.

Nora snorts. "Do I look like a fool to you? Tell me what's wrong, and maybe I can help."

Alya clenches her bed sheets between her fingers, then growls. "It's Giselle and Kalianna."

"Huh? Isn't Kalianna you're friend? And what did Giselle too? She's been the coolest girl since you both were little." Nora rose an eyebrow, confused.

"Not anymore she's not. She and Kalianna aren't my friends anymore, they're toxic and they're bullies!" Alya spat, glaring daggers at the ground.

Nora was surprised by this. "Toxic? Bullies? Explain please."

"It all started off when Kalianna broke up with her boyfriend Luka. She started acting cold towards me and my friends. Me and the girls were bothered by it but we didn't say anything because we all knew she was heartbroken. That was until she started being harsh towards my friend Lila for no reason." Alya explains.

"For no reason? That doesn't sound right. This Lila girl had to have done something to Kalianna to make her treat her like dirt." Nora says.

"No, Nora! Lila's super nice and sweet, she's awesome! She was always trying to be nice to Kalianna, but she just completely disregarded her and acted nasty towards her! That got me seriously upset because Lila's feelings were very sensitive." Alya continues to explain.