☕ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ☕

(Sukura41: Kalianna's dress for the tea party up top

(Sukura41: Kalianna's dress for the tea party up top.)

Scene: London. De-Sinclair Duchy. Inside Royal Boutique.

"You look so beautiful Kalianna!" Catherine grins, looking at her cousin. She is wearing a red off-the-shoulder dress with red heels.

"Yes, very fabulous." Terrance says. He is wearing a light blue suit with Gucci leather shoes.

Kalianna looks down at the dress she is wearing and smiles. "I really like this dress. Can I keep it?"

"Of course, you can! It looks just right on you." Catherine says.

Just then Madeleine and Cedric entered.

"It's time to go darlings," Madeleine informs.

Kalianna becomes nervous, but her hand is suddenly grabbed by Catherine. She squeezes it, calming her anxiety.

☕☕☕☕

Scene: Royal Outdoor Tea Party.

The De-Sinclairs all climb out of a white limousine, and Kalianna looks around the gorgeous lawn

"Wow!" Her eyes sparkled with amazement. "It's like a million-dollar picnic!"

"Shhh!" Catherine shushed her. "Don't say that, it's not ladylike to put a label on the price, many royals find it rude."

"Oh, sorry." Kalianna apologizes sheepishly.

"Madeleine! Cedric!" A woman with a group called to the Duchess and Duke.

Kalianna squints her eyes at the beautiful blonde woman. "She looks familiar..."

"Amelie!" Madeleine smiles at the woman, strutting over to her.

Cedric looks at the teens. "I'll leave you three to mingle, behave please. Especially you, Catherine." He gives his oldest child a pointed look.

"I haven't even done anything yet!" Catherine whines as her dad walks off in the direction his wife went.

"Who is that woman? She looks so similar to Adrien." Kalianna mutters, continuing to peer at Amelie as she hugged Madeleine.