🩸ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ🩸

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Kalianna De-Sinclair did not see Lila Rossi as a human being anymore.

Instead, she saw her as a sadistic narcissist who only saw pleasure in enjoying her suffer.

So now, she would make her suffer.

"Don't let her get away Kali!" Kalianna heard the voice of Giselle urge from behind her.

"Beat that b1tch's a$$!" Maya's voice says next.

"Give her what she deserves!" Marinette's voice came in third.

Grinning like a maniac, her pupils dilated to the max, Kalianna stopped and hurriedly took her shoes off. She then threw them at Lila with all her might to slow her down.

Fortunately, it did. The luxury brand shoes both collided with her back, and she yelped and tripped, falling to the ground, scraping her arms.

"Owww!!!" She cries out, the scrapes drawing blood. She flinched when Kalianna grabbed her by her left ankle.

"Come here b1tch!" The ravenette says, looking infuriated and elated at the same time. She was finally getting to beat her arch-nemesis's a$$.

Lila cried out as Kalianna pulled her towards her by her leg. "Get away from me you tramp!" She uses her other leg to kick Kalianna in the shin.

Kalianna grunts, falling onto her other leg, this gives Lila the opportunity to scramble up and continue running towards the exit.

Kalianna growls and gets up. "DON'T RUN FROM ME YOU FVCKING HARPY!" She sprints after Lila, her short Gucci socks protecting her from cutting the bottom of her feet.

"Wait, b1tch, your shoes!" Maya calls after her friend, picking up the Dolce & Gabbana sneakers as her other friends continued running.

"Babe, it's finally happening!" Giselle told Hiro, who smiled widely.

(Sukura41: They so hype to see Lila get her a$$ beat.💀)

Scene: Outside Collége Françoise Dupont.

Lila was the first to exit and she began hurrying down the steps, struggling to do so because of her shoe wedges. "Sh1t, these d@mn shoes!" She muttered angrily.

Meanwhile, Kalianna exits the premises and sees Lila having difficulty trying to get down the stairs, causing her to smirk.

Marinette was the third to exit while the rest followed behind her. She frantically got out her phone from her purse.

"AHHHHH!!!" Lila's scream echoes through the air before a thud was heard.

Kalianna had unmercifully shoved her down when she was at the last step, and she landed unceremoniously on the hard ground.