📶ᴀʟʏᴀ'ꜱ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴏɢ📶

Scene: De-Sinclair Car

Kalianna sighs happily. "Last night was so amazing. Can you believe it Tikki?" She looks down at the Kwami in her purse. "I'm a supermodel now!"

"That's great Kalianna. How do you feel?" Tikki inquired.

"I feel normal, I'm still the same me." Kalianna shrugs.

"The only difference is you're a supermodel now, like Adrien!" Tikki says.

"M-hm." Kalianna nods with a mouth-closed smile.

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

The De-Sinclair car stops in front of the building and Kalianna gets out.

Scene: School Courtyard.

As soon as Kalianna enters, a swarm of teens surrounded her, catching her off guard as they snap pictures of her.

"Congratulations Kalianna!"

"You're a supermodel now, how amazing!"

"Can I have your autograph?"

"Sign my chest!!"

"O-Okay, slow down, one at a time," Kalianna suggested, smiling as she signed her signatures on notebooks.

Clapping was heard just then, quieting the ruckus. Kalianna and the group of students turned around to see Jocelyn clapping as she entered the building.

"Bravo, Ms. Supermodel, how exciting." Jocelyn praises Kalianna sarcastically.

"Jocelyn." The noirette greeted her coldly. "I see your back from your suspension."

This sentence caused the students to titter.

"I wonder," Jocelyn spoke up again, walking towards Kalianna. "How many people did you have to sleep with in the modeling industry to become a supermodel?" She smirks.

Kalianna gives out a suppressed laugh and crosses her arms. "Unlike YOU Jocelyn, I'm not a major slvt who fvcks anything that moves to get what I want."

Jocelyn's smirk dropped while the group of students tittered again.

"I became a supermodel through hard work, not by sleeping my way up to the top. Take notes." Kalianna sneers at Jocelyn before strutting away.

Jocelyn growled while the students rushed after Kalianna, asking for pictures and autographs.

Scene: Second Platform.