🤱🏽ᴊᴏᴄᴇʟʏɴ'ꜱ ᴍᴏᴍ🤱🏽

Scene: Oakley Residence

Scene: Oakley Residence. Mr. Oakley's Office.

Jocelyn burst into the room, her mascara is running and tears are streaming down her cheeks. "DAD!"

Mr. Oakley, who is examining a few brain X rays, flinches, then frowns at his daughter. "Jocelyn, how many times have I told you to stop barging into my office like that?!"

"Dad, my TikTok account got banned! I want you to have TikTok put it back up again!" Jocelyn demands.

Mr. Oakley rubs his forehead. "And why did your account get banned?"

"A put@ in my school posted a video of me being homophobic!" Jocelyn replies.

"That sounds like a you problem, now get out of my office." Mr. Oakley turns back to examining the X rays. "I have to make sure this patient's brain is operational enough."

"I don't care about your stupid patient! Help me get my account back!!" Jocelyn screeches.

"GET OUT OF MY OFFICE OR ELSE YOUR GROUNDED!" Mr. Oakley threatened, standing up.

Jocelyn flinches at his tone.

"How dare you be so heartless? This man has a tumor that I could possibly remove and you're talking about a stupid TikTok account? God," Mr. Oakley looks at her with disgust. "You're just like your mother, so inconsiderate and always wanting the more expensive things in life."

"My mom was a great woman." Jocelyn mumbles, loud enough for her father to hear.

"That woman was a WH0RE!" Mr. Oakley knocked an award off his desk. "She slept around with men AND women while I worked my hardest to provide for her and you!"

(Sukura41: Like mother like daughter I guess. 😒)

"She loved us!" Jocelyn protested. "You're the one who made her leave! I needed her, I was only twelve!"

"Oh, so it's my fault she ran off with an accountant, took half my money, and disappeared somewhere with him?" Mr. Oakley asked sarcastically.

Jocelyn didn't respond.

Mr. Oakley sighs. "Do you... Do you know how hurt and betrayed I felt when I found out that you were hiding your mom's affairs from me? Do you?"

Once again, Jocelyn didn't respond.

Mr. Oakley sighs. "Just get out Jocelyn," He demands.

Jocelyn quietly left and closed the door.

"Sometimes I wish that b1tch took that ungrateful brat with her." Jocelyn heard her father say from inside his office.

The ex TikToker swallows thickly and walks away, heading upstairs to her room.

Scene: Jocelyn's Room.

Jocelyn flops down on her bed, grabbing a picture frame from her nightstand and looking at it.

In the picture was twelve-year-old her and her dad. They were both huddling together and smiling. A woman with dark brown hair was apart from them, dressed in a tight red dress revealing her cleavage. She is not smiling as she is focused on her bejeweled phone.

~Flashback~

"Mom? I'm back from school!" Twelve-year-old Jocelyn creaked open the door to her mom and dad's room.

Her eyes widened when she noticed that her mother was moaning as a woman ate her out.

Mrs. Oakley's eyes widened when she saw Jocelyn and she scowled. "Get the he11 out you little sh1t!!" She picks up the lamp from the nightstand and throws it at her.

Jocelyn quickly shuts the door to avoid the object and it smashes into the door.

🤱🏽🤱🏽🤱🏽🤱🏽

Scene: Dining Table.

Jocelyn, Mrs. Oakley, and Mr. Oakley are having dinner silently.

"So, how was school Joci?" Mr. Oakley asked his daughter.

"Good." Jocelyn replies shortly.

She shares a glance with her mother, and the woman smirks.

🤱🏽🤱🏽🤱🏽🤱🏽

"For keeping your word, you little brat." Mrs. Oakley offers Jocelyn a fifty dollar bill.

"Thanks." Jocelyn smiles and takes the bill.

Mrs. Oakley rolls her eyes and walks away as Jocelyn is admiring her banknote.

~End Of Flashback~

Scene: Jocelyn's Room.

Jocelyn groans and puts the picture frame aside, pushing her face into her pillow.

She missed her mom, even though she treated her and her dad like sh1t.

Word Count: 668