🍔ᴍᴄᴅᴏɴᴀʟᴅ'ꜱ🍔

Scene: Alya's Room

Scene: Alya's Room.

Alya Césaire felt like absolute sh1t.

She was currently moping on her bed, thinking about her friends. Well, ex-friends now. None of them wanted to be around her, Nino, or Lila!

She had thought things would've cooled down in a couple weeks after Kalianna's stupid Halloween party, but she was wrong.

The only people who were talking to her still was Kim, Mylène, sometimes Sabrina and Rose, and one tine Nathaniel, but that was only because he had to work on an art project with her.

Alya was upset at being treated like she had some type of disease, all because she had put Kalianna in her place for bullying Lila!

(Sukura41: I wanna jump through this screen and beat her a$$ so bad. 😠)

Speaking of her close friend, Lila was the one who was getting the worst treatment from her classmates.

It wasn't like they were calling her degrading names like half of the other students were, but they were avoiding her and ignoring her. And whenever she tried to sit with them, they'd just get up and move to another table!

Alya had enough of their crap, so this morning, she had decided to confront the entire class to get them to stop treating Lila like she didn't exist.

However, it backfired real hard.

~Flashback; Miss Bustier's Classroom.~

Alya was currently standing in front of the room, Lila was beside her, looking gloomy.

"Since Miss Bustier isn't here yet, I wanna talk to you all," The blogger says to her ex-friends.

Adrien couldn't help but exhale from his nose, annoyed as he already knew what Alya was gonna say.

"What is it Alya?" Alix questions in a bored manner, leaning her chin against in her palm and looking at her ex-friend with lazy eyes.

"I wanna know why you guys have been avoiding Lila still. I don't understand what she did wrong, SHE'S the one who's being bullied by Kalianna, not the other way around!" Alya puts her hand on Lila's shoulder.

The scarlet brunette suppressed the disgusted look she wanted to give the Césaire girl because she was touching her.

"Kalianna's the troublemaker, not Lila! So why are you all ignoring her like she doesn't exist?!" Alya frowns at her classmates.

Giselle looks at Kalianna, only to see the noirette resting peacefully, unaware of the things Alya just said about her.

Giselle smiles a little at her BFF. She had stayed up late to design outfits for three commissions last night, so she needed all the sleep she could get.