😳ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀᴀꜱꜱɪɴɢ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ😳

(Sukura41: Sorry for unpublishing this chapter guys! I couldn't see your comments so I had to do some editing

(Sukura41: Sorry for unpublishing this chapter guys! I couldn't see your comments so I had to do some editing. Again, I'm really sorry. And Happy New Year's Eve!!! 🥂🎇🥳)

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

"Ughhh, I can't BELIEVE this!" Lila slams her hands down on her vanity desk. "Adrien ignored me the whole day today! Not once did he even look at me, he was just focused on Kalianna. This outfit didn't do sh1t!" She glares down at her new outfit.

Jocelyn, who is sitting on the edge of Lila's bed, shrugs. "That's because you were trying too hard."

Lila turned to give her a glare. "Trying to hard? You're the one who said this outfit was perfect!"

"Yeah, but that headband you decided to wear looks like something a 1950s housewife would wear, I didn't tell you to put that on." Jocelyn picks at her nails.

Lila eyes the TikToker's nails with envy. They had Louis Vuitton prints painted on them.

'Jesus, this girl is obsessed with Louis Vuitton.' Lila thought.

(Sukura41: Aye, don't think the Lord's name in vain! 😠)

"So what am I supposed to do to get him to keep his eyes on me instead of that Korean tramp?" Lila asked Jocelyn.

"Simple," Jocelyn shrugs. "You seduce him with your body."

Lila scoffs. "You make it sound so easy."

"That's because it is," Jocelyn stands up. "Tomorrow, in your homeroom, you're gonna drop a pen by mistake and pick it up and show off your a$$. But make sure Adrien's looking at you when you do."

"Hmmm, that's actually a good idea," Lila smirks. "Adrien must be attracted to Kalianna because of her body, so if I show off my body, he'll start getting attracted to me."

"Exactly, it doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Looks and body are everything, and you've barely got both of those things, so you better try your hardest to use them to your advantage." Jocelyn says.

Lila felt annoyed that Jocelyn said she barley had pretty looks and a good body but bit back a retort.

😳😳😳😳

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Miss Bustier's Classroom; Next Day.

The teens all made their way into the room and took their respective seats.