🐍ᴛᴏxɪᴄ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱʜɪᴘ🐍

Scene: Rossi Residence

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila Rossi was a certified teen sociopath.

She had no empathy towards others and couldn't care less about anyone but herself. She was a narcissist, a psychopath, and a pathological liar.

It was a miracle as to how she wasn't on medication since she hid her disorders so well.

Lila was obsessed with ruining Kalianna De-Sinclair's life. In her mind, the noirette didn't deserve all she things she had.

Popularity, friends, richness, fame...

The attention of Adrien... that attention-seeking b1tch didn't deserve it at all; so that's why she wanted to make her life miserable. She decided she'd start off by taking away Kalianna's friends.

So far, she'd managed to succeed by taking three of her friends away from her. Alya Césaire, Nino Lahiffe, and Kim Lê Chiến. Well, it wasn't like Kim was ever friends with Kalianna anyway, so it was easy to get him on her side.

The scarlet brunette had a board hanged up by her bed that had photos of Kalianna and each of her friends pinned on it. She had cut out Alya and Nino's faces, and she was pleased with this.

However, it wasn't enough, she needed to take away ALL of Kalianna's friends, including the ones outside of school.

And the Japanese fencer, Kagami Tsurugi, was on her list.

🐍🐍🐍🐍

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont Courtyard.

Lila was on a bench watching as Adrien fenced with Kagami. She observed the girl; she was planning to win her over and become her "friend", so she could manipulate her and turn her against Kalianna.

After the fencing match, which ended up with Kagami winning, the two bid each other goodbye and Adrien left to the locker room with some other fencing students.

Lila, seeing this as the perfect opportunity now that Kagami was alone, approached her, holding a plastic container. "Hi, Kagami!" She greeted sweetly.

The Tsurugi girl turned to see the spiteful vixen smiling at her brightly. She narrowed her eyes. "Hello, Lila, why are you here?"

"I came here to see you." Lila responds, stepping towards her. "Look," She dawned a sympathetic look on her face. "I'm really sorry for how I acted at Kalianna's celebration party. I was completely out of line and ever since this I've felt so guilty. So, as an apology, I brought you this!" She offers the container.

Kagami takes the plastic box, inspecting the food inside it. "What is this?" She asked Lila.

"It's lasagna with garlic bread, a classic Italian dish, I made it myself." Lila smiles.

(Sukura41: Ew, get that sh1tty food away from Kagami, you definitely touched that sh1t with your disgusting hands. 🤢)

Of course, the amateur model was lying. She had just taken the store bought lasagna and garlic bread she got from the fridge and put them in the oven to bake.

Kagami opens the plastic container, and the heavenly smell crept up her nose. She exhaled in content. "This smells... really good." She smiles slightly, then frowns at Lila. "Is there poison in this?"

"No, no, no! There's no poison, I promise! I'd never do that, I'd never try to hurt you!" Lila cries, crocodile tears welling in her eyes.

Now Kagami didn't exactly know how to deal with emotions, especially when it came to crying. So naturally, she felt bad that she made Lila cry. She sighs. "Please, stop crying, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you."

Lila sniffles and wipes her tears away. "I-It's okay."

"Thank you for giving me this food, I'll be sure to eat it when I get home, but I don't understand why you cooked this for me Lila. Kalianna warned me about you, she told me you're nothing but a lying snake and a scheming b-word." Kagami explains.

"She said that about me?" Lila sighs. "No surprise there, Kalianna's hated me since day one. She's always gave me nasty looks and called me harsh words ever since I started hanging around Adrien, but I promise you Kagami," She looks at the Japanese girl. "I'm not as bad as Kalianna told you I am. If you give me a chance," She holds out her hand. "I could show you that I'm very nice."

Kagami is hesitant. "I...I don't know. I don't know if I can trust you."

"You don't have to trust me Kagami, just give me a chance, that's all I'm asking for. Then I can work my way up to earning your trust and be a true friend to you." Lila says, giving her a warm smile.

Yeah, give her a chance Kagami, a chance to manipulate your mind and pull the wool over your eyes like she did with her classmates back in school.

"I..." Kagami was still hesitant. Kalianna had sometimes talked about Lila on their lunch dates together, always saying how she lied with every breath she took, how she was a creep, a boyfriend stealer, and she couldn't be trusted.

"Please?" Lila continued, looking desperate.

But judging by the pleading look on her face, maybe Kalianna was... overreacting? Blowing things out of proportion and making Lila look like the demon spawn that she wasn't???

"Kagami, I'm begging you." Lila reaches out her hand further, crocodile tears forming in her eyes again.

Kagami, feeling pity and not wanting the Rossi girl to cry again, nodded slowly. "Okay then, I'll give you a chance."

"Yay!" Lila wraps her arms around Kagami, giving her a hug. "Thank you SO much Kagami! I promise I'll do my best to become your best friend!"

Kagami feels her chest swelling with warmness at her words, and she smiled prettily.

She had another friend, how wonderful!

What she didn't notice was the smirk on Lila's face as her plan to become her friend was a success.

Too bad Lila's words were never genuine, but she wouldn't let Kagami know that.

She wouldn't let her know that she was now in a toxic friendship.

Word Count: 1,050

(Sukura41: Today I watched some episodes of Miraculous season 5 and I've just learned that Kagami and Lila are "friends" 🤢. I really hope their fake toxic friendship doesn't last and Kagami finds out Lila's TRUE colors, since Marinette's dumba$$ obviously failed to tell her. 😒)