✈ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴊᴇᴛ✈

Scene: De-Sinclair Château

Scene: De-Sinclair Château. Living Room.

Vanita hums as she braids Kalianna's hair, sitting on the couch with her. The said girl is quiet, in her thoughts.

"You've been quiet all day, what's going on with you?" Vanita asks her daughter.

She doesn't respond.

"Kalianna? Kalianna!" Vanita calls.

"Hm?" Kalianna is brought out of her thoughts.

"Are you okay?" Vanita questioned.

"Mom... I've been thinking... how would you feel if I-" Kalianna began.

"GIRLS!" Darius runs into the room, looking excited.

"What's going on dad?" Kalianna inquired.

"I bought a private jet." Darius grins.

"You bought a what?!!" Vanita stands up.

"A private jet! I just bought it today, now we can go anywhere at anytime we want too!" Darius continues grinning.

"Rius..." Vanita pinches the bridge of her nose. "What possessed you to buy such a thing without talking with me first?"

Darius rubs the back of his neck sheepishly. "Sorry, but nowadays I'm getting tired of booking flights for business trips, so I figured buying a private jet would be much more easier."

"How much did it cost?" Kalianna rose an eyebrow.

"2.9 million euros." Darius answers.

"What?!! Even I don't spend that much money!" Vanita shouts.

"B-Before you get mad at me, come see it at the airport." Darius urges.

Kalianna and Vanita exchange glances before nodding.

✈✈✈✈

Scene: Airport Hangar.

Vanita and Kalianna stare at the luxury jet in awe while Darius watches it proudly.

"Wow, it looks so amazing!" Kalianna says with sparkles in her eyes.

"I knew you would like it." Darius smiles.

Vanita crosses her arms and looks at him. "So how much was it for the private hangar?"

"The... The private what now?"

"You heard what I said."

Darius sweat drops as Vanita glowers at him.

✈✈✈✈

Scene: Rossi Residence. Lila's Room.

Lila is in her bed scrolling through Facebook, when she stumbles upon a picture of a smiling Kalianna with an aircraft behind her.

In the background is Darius rubbing a red bump on his forehead while Vanita glares at him.

Kali De-Sinclair ✔

My dad just bought a private jet and my mom's mad at him for wasting so much money. 😅

Lila glares at the picture, seething with jealousy that Kalianna now had a private jet.

Word Count: 390

(Sukura41: Just a lil' short chapter of Darius flexing his money.)