👊ᴘᴀʏʙᴀᴄᴋ👊

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

It had been two days, meaning Lila wasn't grounded anymore. Her mother had given her back her phone after the weekend was over.

As she enters the courtyard and walks up to the bench where her "friends" Alya, Nino, Kim, Jocelyn, and Martin are, Jocelyn gave her a cold look.

"Why the he11 weren't you answering your phone? I was calling you to ask if you wanted to go for a pedicure with me, but I guess you lost that chance." The Oakley girl snaps.

Lila wanted to rolls her eyes, but she resisted the urge to do so. "Sorry, Joce, I didn't mean to miss your calls."

Jocelyn scoffs. "Whatever, I'm not the one who's toes probably look like a zombie's."

Alya gave her a dirty look. "Lay off my best friend Jocelyn, I'm sure she has a good explanation,"

"Lila, all of us were calling you over the weekend to hang out, why didn't you answer us?" Martin questioned.

Lila sighs. "Unfortunately, my mom grounded me."

"What? Why?" Kim queried.

Lila sighs once more, her face turning glum. "It's all because of Kalianna, she accused me of lying about how I wasn't related to Alessia Santoro right in front of my mom, and she believed her lies!"

The group became angry at this.

"Are you kidding me? I can't believe her! So uncool." Nino shakes his head.

"Typical Kalianna, always trying to get you in trouble because she's so jealous." Alya frowns.

"That girl is such a envious b1tch." Martin rolls his eyes.

"She's so annoying!" Kim added.

"Instead of complaining, why don't we mess with Kalianna?" Jocelyn smirks.

"Oh no, we shouldn't do that! I wouldn't want us to get in trouble." Lila says worriedly.

But secretly, she wanted to humiliate Kalianna in some way. She wanted to get revenge on her for getting her in trouble and getting her grounded, and this was the perfect opportunity.

"Don't be such a chicken Lila, don't you wanna get Kalianna to stop bothering you?" Jocelyn quizzed.

Lila bites her bottom lip like one of those girls from Disney Channel. "Well, yeah, but... how would we even do it?"

Martin is watching Kalianna and Giselle, who are sitting by the staircase. He notices the noirette is busy drawing in a yellow aesthetic sketchbook while Giselle watches with a smile. He smirks and looks at his friends.

"Hey guys, I've got an idea that'll embarrass Kalianna." He spoke up.

The teen bullies turn their attention to him.