🤳ᴘʀᴏᴏꜰ🤳

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont. Infirmary.

Kalianna winces as the nurse rubs neosporin on her cheeks that Lila scratched with her nails.

"I can't believe you girls were fighting like that outside!" Nurse Sissy scolds, walking over to Lila.

The Rossi girl tried not to flinch while the woman puts an antiseptic cream on the cut on her lip.

Nurse Sissy scrunched up her face when she noticed the black and blue bruise forming around Lila's left eye.

"Goodness, that eye of yours looks terrible Lila, I'll give you and ice pack before you go to Mr. Damocles's office."

"Thank you, Miss." Lila thanks her.

Nurse Sissy turns her back to go get an ice pack, and Kalianna shoots Lila a dirty look.

Lila just smirks back at her.

🤳🤳🤳🤳

Scene: Mr. Damocles's Office.

Jocelyn, Kim, Martin, Alya, Nino, Lila, and Kalianna are all present.

"I've contacted your mothers Kalianna, and I've told her what happened between you and Lila." Mr. Damocles informs.

"Why didn't you call Lila's mom too?" Kalianna points over at Lila, who is holding a pack of ice against her bruised eye.

"Mrs. Rossi unfortunately can't come in today because of her job, so I left her a voicemail instead." Mr. Damocles replies.

"Thanks for doing that Mr. Damocles, my mom is always super busy, I'm not sure she'll see your voicemail but I'll let her know, it'd be wrong to keep this from her." Lila pouts, wincing as the coldness of the ice pack stung her bruised eye.

(Sukura41: Thas what you get for LYING.)

Mr. Damocles nods in appreciation. "Thank you Lila, that's very responsible of you."

"Are you fvcking kidding me?!" Kalianna shouts, frustrated that the principal was believing her enemy's lies just like when she framed her of pushing her down the stairs and stealing her fox necklace.

"Kalianna. Don't use that inappropriate language in my office." Mr. Damocles instructed firmly.

"Why are you guys even here anyway?" Kalianna asked Lila's followers.

"They're here because they explained that you attacked them in the cafeteria." Mr. Damocles reveals.

"It was crazy Mr. Damocles, she went literally psycho!" Jocelyn says, hiding her face way in Kim's chest.

Kim wrapped his arms around Jocelyn and glared at Kalianna.

"She completely attacked us for no reason!" Nino added on, holding Alya's hand.