🎹ᴘɪᴀɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ🎹

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant

Kalianna is looking outside with a content look, waiting for Adrien. She checks the time on her phone and sees it was 12:07.

The waitress comes over just then with a friendly smile. "Hello, Ms. De-Sinclair, I'll be your waitress for today, are you ready to order?"

"Not yet, I'm waiting for someone." Kalianna replies.

The waitress nods and starts to walk away, but stops. "Can I..." She turns to the noirette. "Can I just have one picture with you? I really LOVE your magazine photos."

Kalianna blinks, then giggles. "Sure."

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien is playing a despondent tune on his piano. He glances at his watch and his eyebrows furrowed when he saw it was 12:10.

"Focus, stop looking at your watch so much, you don't have anywhere to be." Gabriel says, knowing full well the boy did need to go somewhere.

Adrien sighs and continues playing, but winces when he hits a wrong note.

"Start from the top." Gabriel orders.

Adrien looks at him sadly. "But father-"

"Start. From. The. Top." Gabriel orders again, twisting the ring on his finger.

Adrien bites his lip and continues playing.

Plagg looks up at him sympathetically from his jacket.

🎹🎹🎹🎹

Scene: Laurentiis Restaurant.

Kalianna taps her fingers against the table, looking out the window. She checks the time and it reveals to be 12:25. She goes to her message contacts and starts texting Adrien.

Adrien 🥰

Adrien, where are you? Are you still coming? Did you forget about our date? Or are you just busy?

Scene: Agreste Mansion. Adrien's Room.

Adrien is now playing a beautiful, yet haunting piano piece for his father. His phone pings in his front pocket and he takes his keys off the keyboard and grabs it.

"Father!" He cries when Gabriel snatches his phone from his grip.

"Who said you were done playing?" The Agreste man asked.

"But father, I've been playing for so long now." Adrien complains.

"You can stop playing when I say so, no distractions," Gabriel puts Adrien's phone in his jacket.