📝ᴘʟᴀɴ📝

📝📝📝📝

📝📝📝📝

After Lila's worker bees got home, each of them recieved a massive scolding from their parents and were instantly grounded for the amount of weeks they were suspended.

The only one who didn't get reprimanded was Lila; her mother hadn't got home from work yet, so she was currently waiting for the woman to arrive.

Scene: Rossi Residence. Living Room.

Lila shifts anxiously on the couch, glancing at the door every second before she turned her attention to the TV again.

She needed to stop her mom from listening to Mr. Damocles's voicemail. That is if he forgot to send it to her or she hadn't already saw the voicemail yet.

If the second option was the case, then the Italian girl was definitely screwed.

Lila sprang up when Mrs. Rossi entered the home after unlocking the door. "Mom! You're back!" She smiles, approaching the woman.

You would've expected her to react to her daughter's black eye, but no, she just remained calm, because what she didn't know was that Lila had put on makeup to cover up the bruise she didn't even know existed, and she didn't even pay attention to the girl's cut lip because it was small.

"Today wasn't very stressful, but I do need a warm bath." Mrs. Rossi sighs, closing the door.

"Let me get your purse." Lila reaches for her mom's purse.

However, she pulls away. "It's alright tesoro (darling), I've got it."

"No, mom, I insist!" Lila quickly takes the handbag from her. "Also, did you get any voicemails today?"

"Hmmm, I don't think so," Mrs. Rossi taps her chin, then reaches for her bag. "Maybe I should che-"

"No!" Lila pulls away. "You can check after you've had a meal in your stomach, you must be hungry."

Mrs. Rossi opened her mouth to respond when her stomach grumbled. "Oh dear, you're right," She giggles. "I'll go eat some leftovers from the fridge."

"Great." Lila nods. She watches as her mother goes to the kitchen before she rushes to the woman's bedroom.

Scene: Mrs. Rossi's Bedroom.

Lila enters and quietly closes the door. After she does this, she puts the handbag on the bed and began digging around for her mother's phone.

She grins when she gets ahold of it and turns it on, frowning when she saw a voicemail that belonged to the principal.

She quickly deleted the voicemail and put the phone bag into the bag with a smirk.

"Lila! Did you eat anything?!" Mrs. Rossi shouts from outside.

"No mom, I'll come eat with you right now!" Lila shouts back.

ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪɪ 🌸On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara