🚪ᴜᴘɢʀᴀᴅᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍ🚪

Scene: Ms

Scene: Ms. Mendeleiev's Classroom.

Ms. Mendeleiev is addressing the class. "You all will have to do a research paper in groups of two and three's."

"Excuse me, Ms. Mendeleiev," Rose raises her hand. "What's the project about?"

"I was just getting to that part Rose. The assignment will be about extinct plant species," Ms. Mendeleiev picks up a glass bowl off her desk and approaches her class. "Each piece of paper that I give you will be the plant that you have to research."

Ms. Mendeleiev begins handing out pieces of papers to her students, starting with Adrien and Nino.

Adrien had tried asking Ms. Mendeleiev to switch seats, but she refused.

Marinette unfortunately continued to sit with Alya because she also tried to switch seats, but Ms. Mendeleiev refused to switch her without a reasonable excuse.

Surprisingly, Nathaniel did not try to move seats, he was fine with Lila being his desk partner.

"Now for this project," Ms. Mendeleiev began after handing out the papers and going back to her desk, setting the glass bowl down. "Your desk partners will not be assigned to you."

Adrien sighs with relief and Nino glances at him solemnly.

Marinette also breathes off with relief, making Alya give her a dirty look.

"What?!" Chloé stands up. "How is that fair? How am I supposed to have Sabrina do the research now?!"

Sabrina frowns and looks down.

"Sit down Chloé," Ms. Mendeleiev orders.

Chloé huffs and sits down, her arms crossed.

"I will be assigning your partners. First up is Adrien, Giselle, and Sabrina," Ms. Mendeleiev started.

Chloé fumes silently as Giselle and Adrien had been placed together along with her BFF slave. She found it unfair that the Giant freak was placed with Adrien instead of herself.

Lila frowns, also angry that Giselle and Adrien would be working on their project together as she wanted to be the one to be assigned with Adrien.

"Next is Chloé, Nathaniel, and Ivan, then Alix, Max, and Mylène, Kim and Juleka, then Rose, Alya, and Nino," Ms. Mendeleiev continued to assign her students.

Both Rose and Juleka wince at hearing they'll be working with their ex friends, and lean on each other, comforting one another silently.

(Sukura41: Rose gonna be workin' with two bullies. Double homicide. 😬)

"And finally, Kalianna, Marinette, and Lila," Ms. Mendeleiev finished.

Marinette groaned and banged her head on the desk.