☝️ʀᴇᴘʀɪᴍᴀɴᴅ☝️

(Sukura41: This chapter takes place after the chapter Revenge Seeker in Miraculous Book 4

(Sukura41: This chapter takes place after the chapter Revenge Seeker in Miraculous Book 4.)

Scene: Oakley Residence.

The butler opened the door to reveal an angry Jocelyn. "Good afternoon Ms. Oakley, you're home early-" He stumbles when Jocelyn pushes him out of the way and stomps up to her room.

The maid, who had seen what Jocelyn did as she was dusting off the stairs, rolled her eyes. "Little b1tch." She muttered bitterly.

(Sukura41: The maid is OVER Jocelyn. 😭😭😭)

Scene: Jocelyn's Room.

Jocelyn groaned angrily as she entered her room and slammed her door. "This isn't fair! Why did I have to get suspended but that tramp didn't?!" She complained, throwing her Louis Vuitton backpack to the ground.

"JOCELYN!!!!"

Jocelyn flinched when she heard her father's booming voice. She immediately jumped into her bed, pulling the covers over her and screwing her eyes shut, pretending to me asleep.

Mr. Oakley barrelled into the room, slamming the door after he did.

He. Looked. Absolutely. Furious.

"GET UP!" Mr. Oakley yanked the sheets off of Jocelyn.

The TikToker jolted up and opened her eyes, fake yawning and rubbing her eye. "What dad? You woke me up from my..." She pauses when she saw Mr. Oakley glaring down at her. "B-Beauty nap."

"Cut the bullsh1t, I know you weren't sleeping, the butler told me you just got home!" Mr. Oakley clenches his hands.

Jocelyn scoffs. "That snitch. Okay, so what do you want?"

"WHY, when I was in the middle of reviewing the X-rays of a patient's spine, did I suddenly get a call from the principal of YOUR school saying, HE HAD TO SUSPEND YOU FOR TWO WEEKS?!"

Jocelyn almost flinched but managed to control herself, gripping the sheets of her bed. "I don't know, maybe it was a mistake."

"It was no d@mn MISTAKE! The principal told me you posted a student's private information on the school's blog, are you kidding me Joci? Is this what I send you to school for? That student could SUE you! Do you understand that?!" Mr. Oakley yells at his daughter.

"I'm sorry dad," Jocelyn apologizes.

"I don't want to hear any apologies! This is EXACTLY what you did at your old school in Spain! You're lucky the principal didn't expel you this time." Mr. Oakley hissed.

"No es mi culpa papá! ¡Esa perra me avergonzó, así que le di a probar su propia medicina! (It's not my fault dad! That bitch embarrassed me so I gave her a taste of her own medicine!)" Jocelyn shouts, standing up.

"Eso te dio derecho a publicar su información para que toda la escuela la vea?! (So that gave you a right to post her information for the whole school TO SEE?!)" Mr. Oakley yells back.

Jocelyn looked down, not responding.

"You know what? I'm not wasting my breath, since your suspension is two weeks, you're grounded for two weeks." Mr. Oakley declared.

Jocelyn looked up at him with shock. "What?!"

"No parties, you're not buying anymore expensive stuff, and no friends over at this house."

"But dad, this isn't fair!"

"Life isn't fair." With that final retort, Mr. Oakley left the room, slamming the door on his way out.

Jocelyn groaned and fell back on her bed, frustrated tears in her eyes.

This was so unfair!

Word Count: 578

(Sukura41: Do you guys think Mr. Oakley grounding Jocelyn was rightfully deserved? Or was her punishment of getting suspended enough?)