📃ʟᴀᴡꜱᴜɪᴛ📃

Scene: Césaire Apartment

Kalianna quickly figured out what her father's plan was when she and him showed up outside of Alya's apartment.

The lawyer knocked on the door, and a moment later, it was opened by Marlena, Alya's mother.

The chef was surprised to see him and his daughter. "Oh! Mr. De-Sinclair, why are you here?"

"I think you know Mrs. Césaire," Darius replies.

Marlena sighs. "Yes, I'm aware of what my daughter did," She turns to Kalianna with a sympathetic look. "I'm so sorry Kalianna, I never knew Alya would be like that, I raised her better than that."

"It's okay Ms. Marlena, I know it's not your fault, and I don't want you apologizing for Alya's mistakes, I want to hear it from HER mouth." Kalianna says.

"Of course, would you like to come inside?" Marlena asked, opening the door wider.

"No need, we'll be leaving soon. Please call your husband and your daughter, because this concerns the both of them." Darius informs.

Marlena nods and turns inside, calling for her husband and her child.

It didn't take long for Otis to approach his wife's side, and he greeted the De-Sinclairs, to which they greeted him back.

"So what's going on?" Otis asked his wife.

"They want Alya to give an apology." Marlena responds.

"Of course, that's completely understandable," Otis nods.

"Where is she? I just called that girl. ALYA! Come here right now young lady!" Marlena shouts.

"NO! I'M NOT LEAVING MY ROOM UNTIL YOU UN-GROUND ME!" Alya screams back.

Darius and Kalianna are surprised by the blogger's attitude, and the former looks at his daughter.

"If you EVER tried..." He warns.

Kalianna quickly shook her head, knowing better not to ever raise her tone at her father or mother because she'd probably get smacked in the mouth.

"YOUNG LADY, you come here this instant or else you won't be seeing that boyfriend of yours longer than you're grounded!" Otis yells.

There was complete silence, then a door opened before it slammed as Alya came stomping over with her arms crossed.

"What is it?" She asked, annoyed. She then noticed Kalianna and her father and frowned. "What're you doing here?" She glares at the noirette.

"You don't speak to my daughter that way," Darius puts a hand on Kalianna's shoulder and frowns at Alya. "Understand?"

The Césaire girl rolls her eyes. "Whatever." She mutters under her breath.