🥿ɴᴇᴡ ʟᴏᴏᴋ🥿

Scene: Rossi Home

Scene: Rossi Home. Lila's Room.

Lila and Jocelyn have just finished doing a TikTok together.

"Well, that was fun." Jocelyn says, posting the video on her account.

Lila, who is sitting in front of her vanity mirror fixing her hair, nods in agreement. "Yeah, it was. So what's this one called?"

"The Renegade: Bringing Old Trends Back." Duh." Jocelyn rolls her eyes, sitting down on Lila's bed and looking around the room. "Ugh, you're room is so messy and tacky."

Lila grew annoyed. "You have to understand that I'm going through this phase called-"

"Depression, yeah, I know," Jocelyn cut the scarlet brunette off. "It's honestly pathetic, no offense. I never go through depression phases."

Lila turned and gave her a glare, which she didn't notice because she was too busy looking down at her phone.

The Oakley girl smiles as she watches the comments pour in on her and Lila's TikTok video. The smile quickly turned into a frown when she saw comments were talking about Lila.

@Manga.lover
Who's the girl with the sausage bangs? 🤨

@GamerGoals100
The girl with the orange jacket has NO sense of style 🤢

@Veloto_dorito
Why is the sausage haired girl wearing boots that look like they're from 2013?

Jocelyn groans in irritation and looks at Lila. "L, we're gonna have to change your outfit."

"Huh? Why?" Lila looks at her.

"Because you're making me look bad!" Jocelyn stomps her foot. "People are talking about how ugly your outfit is, and I agree with them, you've got such poor taste."

Lila's eye twitches at the insulting remark, and she bit back a retort she wanted to say to Jocelyn. She was supposed to be her "friend", so if she went ahead and started insulting her, she'd probably lose Jocelyn as a puppet to control.

"Fine, okay." Lila nods.

"It's not like I needed your permission, I was gonna force you to put on a new outfit anyway," Jocelyn shrugs, approaching Lila's closet and opening it. "Now let's see what you have in here."

Lila glares daggers at Jocelyn as she looks through the racks in her closet. This airhead pick-me had been working her nerves for the past weeks, but she had to bare through it.

"I hope these aren't outdated clothes, because then you've REALLY got horrible taste." Jocelyn says, still looking through the closet.

"No, my mom prefers to buy up to date clothes for me." Lila replies. 'Just like every mom does.' She thought, agitated.

"That's good, maybe there is hope for you." Jocelyn responds.

Lila clenched her jaw, closing her eyes, trying to compose herself from jumping on Jocelyn and whacking the sh1t out of her.