😘ᴅᴀᴛᴇ😘

Scene: Masaru De-Sinclair's House

Scene: Masaru De-Sinclair's House. Kalianna's Guest Room.

Kalianna is Face timing her mom in her pajamas

"How are you liking your stay with your grandpa?" Vanita asks her daughter.

"It's really quiet and peaceful, and he's been giving me privacy," Kalianna glances at the sewing box on the dresser that held the Miracle Box inside. "Unlike you and dad."

"What?! That is NOT true, your dad and I give you more than enough privacy!" Vanita defends herself and her husband.

"Sure, when your not demanding for me to stop locking my door." Kalianna rolls her eyes. "But anyway, how long will you and dad be staying in New York again?"

"We're staying for a week for the opening of my new boutique, don't worry, we'll be back in no time, then you can come home." Vanita says.

"I don't think I want to come home, this bedroom is so cozy!" Kalianna smiles, leaning back into the soft pillows of her bed.

"Don't be ridiculous, you're bedroom is more comfortable." Vanita counters.

"Whatever you say. I have to go mom, I have something important to do today," Kalianna says.

"Alright, love you 튤립 (tulip)!" Vanita blows her daughter a kiss.

"Love you too mom." Kalianna waves, then hangs up.

Tikki, who is looking outside, turns to the noirette and flies over as she gets off her bed. "What's the important thing you have to do today Kalianna?"

"I'm going to tell Adrien that I'm finally ready to date him, in secret of course." Kalianna says.

Tikki gasps. "Really?! Are you sure about this?"

"One hundred percent, I don't care about Lila, Chloé, or his father, I want to date him. I want us to be official." Kalianna decided.

"Wow, Kalianna, this is a really big step for you! You have to dress up!" Tikki insisted.