💔ʙʀᴏᴋᴇɴ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ💔

Scene: Place des Vosges

Ondine and an African-American boy are on a bench laughing at a Kevin Hart scene in the movie Central Intelligence.

"This movie is so funny Izaak! You always manage to find the best movies." Ondine smiles at the boy.

Izaak smiles. "You know black people got the best movies O. But anyway, how are you and uh, homeboy Kyle doin'?" His tone went from chill to agitated.

"Izaak, his name is Kim. How many times do I have to tell you this? And... we're doing fine, I guess." Ondine shrugs.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa," Izaak takes his phone away from his friend. "What do you mean by fine?" He pauses the movie on his phone.

"It's just..." Ondine sighs. "We've been talking for over a year now and we haven't even made things official yet! I just wish Kim would ask me to be his girlfriend already."

"Wait, hol' on, so homeboy hasn't even asked you to be his girl yet? Psh! He playin' you O." Izaak says, shaking his head.

"No he's not! Kim would never do something like that! He's brave, strong, handsome..."

As Ondine went on and on about about Kim, Izaak grew more annoyed.

It was obvious that he had a crush on Ondine, and he wasn't exactly fond of Kim.

Something about that dude just made Izaak's blood boil. Maybe it was the fact that he was seeing Ondine, or maybe it was his cocky and arrogant personality. Or maybe it was his stupid punchable face.

"...And not to mention those gorgeous eyes of his." Ondine swoons.

Izaak curls his hand around his phone tightly, luckily the screen didn't crack.

"And-" Ondine was about to continue, when her phone buzzed inside her pocket. She took it out, clicking on the notification on the screen. What she saw made her eyes widen.

"O?" Izaak rose an eyebrow when he saw the shocked expression on her face. He leaned over, peeking at her phone to see what she was looking at, and his eyes widened as well.

There was a Facebook photo of Kim at the swimming pool. He was in his swim trunks sitting on the edge with his feet in the water, but he wasn't alone.

Beside him, or rather, huddled up to him, was a girl both Ondine and Izaak didn't know. The girl was smirking and her hands were all over Kim's small abs and chest. She was also wearing a crochet bikini that didn't look to be appropriate for her age.

 She was also wearing a crochet bikini that didn't look to be appropriate for her age